2013 Tesla Model S

9.6

Based on 37 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10
    9.8/10

Awesome, like driving a spaceship!

By on Friday, November 21, 2014

Pros: "Technology, speed, fun, eco-friendly!"

Cons: "Pricey but if you can afford it, why not buy it?"

"I have never been a true car lover, but this car with its amazing technology and performance has changed all that. Service is second to none. A whole new world for cars. Love it! Will never own another kind of car. Tesla is a breath of fresh air when it come to quality, service and perfomance. Like the iPhone of cars. This will change the US car industry for the better."

Never go back to a gas car ever!

By on Saturday, October 04, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, fast acceleration, no gas"

Cons: "No back seat cup holders"

"This is simply the best car one could ever drive!"

The worlds first Perfect Car

By on Friday, July 04, 2014

Pros: "Smooth drive, Performance, Simplicity of Ownership"

Cons: "With this acceleration?!! Tires Cost!!"

"A rocket ship! Unbelievably smooth and fast to drive. Simple to refuel at home. never think about gas again. 100% reliable. No maintenance. Wider than a 750i. Far More luggage space than a 750i. Perfect customer service. Love the new free 'apps' and features updates with each new software release. Love the fact that supercharger refills are free for life. All I need to pay for is tires and wiper blades. This is the only car I have ever driven where strangers on the street wave at you and give you a thumbs up! So many strangers walk up in the parking lot and ask about the car. Everyone wants one. Everyone loves it. I have given so many test rides to strangers.. as they just love this car. I can't recommend it enough! THE Chick MAGNET to beat all CHICK MAGNETS! Hey, it even looks like the best car!"

Best car ever. And I mean EVER. Surpasses

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Little fit and finish issues which will improve"

"What more can be said about the Model S. The car is one of a kind. I've owned the car over a year and I am still amazed that this thing was ever built. Believe the hype the car is rock solid. I never really cared about cars in the past but this one changes the game. The only thing that I can say negative about it outside of the little fit and finish parts of the vehicle because Tesla is a new company would be the price but hey it is worth every penny. And when you have to take the car in for one of the fit and finish items Tesla service is beyond anything dealers offer today they fix the issue and you are back driving the best car ever."

Best Car Ever Built!

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Pros: "Excellent Design, Fast, $7=230mi, Hi Tech, Green"

Cons: "Pricey for many, so quiet pedestrians don't hear u"

"Best vehicle I have ever driven! Mostly charge in my garage costing me a mere $7 for a range of 230 miles.(300mi models avail.) Tesla superchargers being installed around the U.S.A. along interstates are free and only take around 1 hour depending on how low in miles you are. It makes me smile every time I drive it. Everywhere I go, someone wants to know all about it. 17" screen has internet web/music, GPS map,and all the high tech controls easily learned. AC freezes me out in FL hot summers. Excellent handling, very smooth in pickup and slowing down. Rarely need brakes (unless a fast stop) due to regenerative braking. Don't care about gas prices anymore. No more exhaust fumes. Test drive one, you will want one."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Tesla Model S near Honolulu. See local deals