2013 Tesla Model S

9.6

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10
    9.8/10

Amazing Car

By on Sunday, August 09, 2015

"Everything about this car is a ton of fun. From the 17" Touchscreen instead of Dashboard Buttons to the immediate and smooth acceleration no matter how fast you're going, you'll enjoy everything about it."

Love my Tesla

By on Thursday, August 20, 2015

Pros: "Insanely great to drive!"

Cons: "Inhouse-built infotainment system needs better integration with smartphone / music"

"Skeptical at first but then won over by the incredible customer service from Tesla's executive level down, I purchased. Thus persuaded to change alliance from BMW 5 to Tesla Model S, Elon Musk's land-rocket is everything I was assured it would be. The stunningly gorgeous design of Model S and the incredible instantaneous torque put this baby into a luxury sedan class all of its own. It is simply the most exquisite vehicle I have owned so far. Oh - and as a big-time bonus, zero emissions! What does a Tesla cost to drive per month? Around $40."

100 year before its time!

By on Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Pros: "Exotic FAST, F1 handling, Off-the-hook technology."

Cons: "Somewhat expensive for the avarage consumer."

Tesla: Model S P85

"Driving the Tesla: Model S can only be described as a massive leap forward into the distant future! Not only can this car out-perform just about EVERYTHING on the road (in real world driving), it does it with amazing style, comfort, and handling! I own the P85 Performance version (85 kWh battery) and if you offered me a 2013 Porsche 911GT for it, I would quickly turn you down. Because the Model S Peformance is such a far superior car in all levels of eveything, it even makes the most sought-after vehicels on the road feel obsolete by comparison. The torque of the Model S is so instant, it's already gone by the time the Porsche has sent the fuel to the pistons, cranked the rods, found the gear, and spooled up the turbos. Everyone I have given a ride to in my Model S says exactly the same thing... "It's a roller-coaster on wheels!!!" Because it is insanely fast, smooth, and completely silent. Best of all, it cost pennies to drive, has more room than most SUV-crossover's. Never mind technology that even makes Bentley and Roles-Royce appear like ox-carts from the 1800's. I have already driven 270 miles on a single charge, and charging it at home is a breeze! It's not a wonder why the critics at Motor Trend gave it the most prestigious 'Car of the Year' award for 2013 (and the accolades just keep on coming). Tesla has single-handedly brought back the prestige American once had in the automotive industry."

Tesla: Model S P85

Awesome car

By on Saturday, May 04, 2013

Pros: "Efficiency, touch controls and a joy to drive"

Cons: "Too few cup holders, missing a couple features"

"I've driven lots of nice cars, from BMW's to Porsche's, and my Model S is the best car I've ever owned or driven. To be able to combine the performance of an exceptional sports car with comfort of a luxury car AND the efficiency better than any hybrid is what I find to be most remarkable. Range is the biggest compromise, but my range so far has been close to rated (200+ miles on regular charge with the 85kw battery and limited use of climate control), which is fine for me 95% of the time (will swap with my wife's car for longer trips where I don't want to worry about it). Also, love the touch screen center stack...definitely ahead of its time and it works great. The car has a feel of quality. Yes, it's missing some features (parking sensors, blind spot monitor, etc), but the sum of the car more than makes up for the lack of a couple missing options. I have also had a couple minor hiccups -- defective 3G antenna needed to be replaced and waiting on a fix to the tire pressure warning that keeps popping up, but overall, I love the car. Best advise for anyone doubting the performance or otherwise on the fence is to drive the car."

WHEN A DREAM BECOMES REALITY

By on Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Pros: "50 characters is not enough."

Cons: "Tires last about 25,000 miles or less."

"Do the math... *Gas was $700/mo... now zero. *No engine to maintain. *Electric bill before Model S was $250 and rising. *Solar panels and night charging... *electric bill is now $150. *Price of a 400 mile round trip via Superchargers = $4 [$0.11/kw to refill the battery at home after the journey.] *Time savings not going to gas stations, oil changes, service. *72,000 miles and 30 months later we love our Model S almost as much as the day we got it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Tesla Model S near Honolulu. See local deals