2013 Tesla Model S Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $92,774 - $99,365.

Invoice N/A

9.6

Based on 36 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10
    9.8/10

Never go back to a gas car ever!

By on Saturday, October 04, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, fast acceleration, no gas"

Cons: "No back seat cup holders"

"This is simply the best car one could ever drive!"

The worlds first Perfect Car

By on Friday, July 04, 2014

Pros: "Smooth drive, Performance, Simplicity of Ownership"

Cons: "With this acceleration?!! Tires Cost!!"

"A rocket ship! Unbelievably smooth and fast to drive. Simple to refuel at home. never think about gas again. 100% reliable. No maintenance. Wider than a 750i. Far More luggage space than a 750i. Perfect customer service. Love the new free 'apps' and features updates with each new software release. Love the fact that supercharger refills are free for life. All I need to pay for is tires and wiper blades. This is the only car I have ever driven where strangers on the street wave at you and give you a thumbs up! So many strangers walk up in the parking lot and ask about the car. Everyone wants one. Everyone loves it. I have given so many test rides to strangers.. as they just love this car. I can't recommend it enough! THE Chick MAGNET to beat all CHICK MAGNETS! Hey, it even looks like the best car!"

Best car ever. And I mean EVER. Surpasses

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Little fit and finish issues which will improve"

"What more can be said about the Model S. The car is one of a kind. I've owned the car over a year and I am still amazed that this thing was ever built. Believe the hype the car is rock solid. I never really cared about cars in the past but this one changes the game. The only thing that I can say negative about it outside of the little fit and finish parts of the vehicle because Tesla is a new company would be the price but hey it is worth every penny. And when you have to take the car in for one of the fit and finish items Tesla service is beyond anything dealers offer today they fix the issue and you are back driving the best car ever."

Best Car Ever Built!

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Pros: "Excellent Design, Fast, $7=230mi, Hi Tech, Green"

Cons: "Pricey for many, so quiet pedestrians don't hear u"

"Best vehicle I have ever driven! Mostly charge in my garage costing me a mere $7 for a range of 230 miles.(300mi models avail.) Tesla superchargers being installed around the U.S.A. along interstates are free and only take around 1 hour depending on how low in miles you are. It makes me smile every time I drive it. Everywhere I go, someone wants to know all about it. 17" screen has internet web/music, GPS map,and all the high tech controls easily learned. AC freezes me out in FL hot summers. Excellent handling, very smooth in pickup and slowing down. Rarely need brakes (unless a fast stop) due to regenerative braking. Don't care about gas prices anymore. No more exhaust fumes. Test drive one, you will want one."

This is where the auto future is going...

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, "gas-free", very quick acceleration."

Cons: "Rear-view sight."

"A thrill to drive. No problems at all. Have been through 0 degree weather in Chicago with it. Range decreases by 20% overall. Very reliable. Ride is exceptional! Have encountered lots of "Anti-Tesla" individuals who are just jealous. Car is expensive, but all good things must encounter "rough beginnings", and people should be happy that investors and individuals are taking a chance on "the future" of automobiles- Hey, the average Joe should be glad someone is willing to give this alternative "a try". So far, so good! I believe in this company. The product has been great, and the customer service just as good. This is a great "2nd car" for any family. Be sure to have one regular combustion engine style vehicle on hand to travel those infrequent "long-haul" distances. Overall, I travel no more than 60 miles a day, and the 60kw Tesla Model S has been more than enough to do the job of getting me to where I need to go 99.99% of the time."