2009 Suzuki XL7

Based on 153 Ratings for the 2007 - 2009 models.

good family car

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pros: "level ride system"

Cons: "expensive parts when something does go wrong"

"its comfortable for long trips and the level ride system helps on the gas. It is/was a great car. loved the color and the overall proformance on the road. Only problem is the parts are expensive if/when they need replaced and the labor is extremely extensive."

Really Lovinit

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"I have 22,500 miles on my '07 and it is just as nice a car as it was when I purchased it. I like the sound system and the a/c is great. The mileage is good as I am mostly on the highway to and from work. The ride and handling is supurb and it is very quiet inside. The price was outstanding compared to other cars with this kind of trim, luxury, etc. I would recommend this car to anyone as I am an engineer and believe these guys "outdid" theirselves on this one. GREAT CAR!!!!!!!!!!!"

Great vehicle for an incredible price when used.

By on Saturday, March 02, 2013

Pros: "Great price and vaule used! Fits in our Garage."

Cons: "Not much..."

"Best kept secret! A 3 row SUV that fits in our garage! Our XL7 is white. We always get compliments on how nice looking it is. Very peppy accelleration. Gas mileage in the real world is exactly as rated. Even with Ethanol. We bought this vehicle very well "loaded" with 4000 miles for $16,000. Low resale mean low cost to us. We never planned on flipping it. Not having ever owned a suzuki/gm product we can honestly say we love it. Very comfortable on long trips. The third seat is tight as expected BUT super convenient to have. Excellent cargo space. Is it perfect? Does it have the best of materials… no but very acceptable. Best of all it fits on our garage and we do not need to fold our mirrors in! You cannot beat the value!"

LOOOVE I!

By on Monday, October 08, 2007

"We have two vehicles but my husband and I are in a constant tug-of-war to drive it. VERY fun to drive, very reliable, good gas mileage. We even off-road it with no problems. It is NOT babied at all but it's never been in the shop for more than routine maintenance. Wish I could afford to own two! I highly recommend it."

GREAT CAR

By on Tuesday, March 03, 2009

"Had to talk my wife into getting a SUV. We looked and drove many. When we drove our XL7 we were hooked. It is a great ride with plenty of room. My wife will be driving it everyday. We traded a 2006 HHR and she was ruluctant to give it up. Once she drove the XL7 we made the deal. So far been very pleased."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki XL7 near Honolulu. See local deals