2008 Suzuki XL7

Based on 154 Ratings for the 2007 - 2009 models.

good family car

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pros: "level ride system"

Cons: "expensive parts when something does go wrong"

"its comfortable for long trips and the level ride system helps on the gas. It is/was a great car. loved the color and the overall proformance on the road. Only problem is the parts are expensive if/when they need replaced and the labor is extremely extensive."

Really Lovinit

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"I have 22,500 miles on my '07 and it is just as nice a car as it was when I purchased it. I like the sound system and the a/c is great. The mileage is good as I am mostly on the highway to and from work. The ride and handling is supurb and it is very quiet inside. The price was outstanding compared to other cars with this kind of trim, luxury, etc. I would recommend this car to anyone as I am an engineer and believe these guys "outdid" theirselves on this one. GREAT CAR!!!!!!!!!!!"

LOOOVE I!

By on Monday, October 08, 2007

"We have two vehicles but my husband and I are in a constant tug-of-war to drive it. VERY fun to drive, very reliable, good gas mileage. We even off-road it with no problems. It is NOT babied at all but it's never been in the shop for more than routine maintenance. Wish I could afford to own two! I highly recommend it."

great car

By on Monday, June 30, 2008

"This is a great car for the money and the warranty! Fuel economy isn't the best but not the worst either. Great room inside and very comfortable for tall people on long trips! The warranty is the best you can get! I have had no issues now at 12,500 miles. I bought this car brand new. BUY BUY BUY!"

GREAT CAR

By on Tuesday, March 03, 2009

"Had to talk my wife into getting a SUV. We looked and drove many. When we drove our XL7 we were hooked. It is a great ride with plenty of room. My wife will be driving it everyday. We traded a 2006 HHR and she was ruluctant to give it up. Once she drove the XL7 we made the deal. So far been very pleased."

excellant automobile!

By on Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Pros: "great ride & comfort"

Cons: "would like back-up camera"

"great value for the money"

Great SUV

By on Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pros: "Great price no problems!"

Cons: "Backseat could use more cushion"

"We purchased this car new in 08. We have done oil changes every 7500 miles with Mobil 1. Car has never been in the shop yet! We just put new tires on it at 50,000 miles. The only thing is the backseat could be a little more comfortable. Very quick and powerful for a V6. one of the best cars we have owned for a lot less money. To bad Suzuki stopped making it."

DO NOT PURCHASE A SUZUKI

By on Monday, July 26, 2010

"I have had this vehicle 26 months and have had nothing but problems and I even purchased it new. It is in the shop now and this will be the 5th time. A piece of junk!!! I have had the rear end replaced, something in the dash was replaced, and the dash is still rattling, now the stupid thing has jumped time. Please, please do not buy one of these vehicles."

Solid Vehicle

By on Saturday, June 05, 2010

"I bought an XL-7 seven month ago and have not been disapointed. I live in mountains that can have harsh winters - lots of ice and snow - and this AWD vehicle goes very well in bad weather. In addition to its acumen in handling winter conditions, I drove in a torrential rainstorm this week and felt very stable and secure with its traction control. Besides the AWD and traction control, other pros: fairly comfortable on long drives; great warranty; decent gas mileage for the size vehicle (I have gotten 20.9 average combined city/highway over 13,000 miles traveled); decent fit and finish; lots of space including a usable third seat; great options for a very good price - sunroof, leather heated seats, rear ac/heat controls; very good safety features and ratings; solid acceleration and torque; excellent, smooth, shiftable automatic transmission (saves on braking down hills.) Cons: Poor turning radius; cabin noise is a bit on the loud side; some trim feels a bit on the cheap side. Overall: An excellent value."

GREAT CAR!

By on Monday, May 24, 2010

"3 years with it (2007 brand new) and no complains at all... awesome SUV! I'm from a country where Suzuki is a GREAT brand, just like Toyota, Honda or any of those. I like every single thing, I totally recommended. I just wish they make a Hybrid... I already paid it all and will be with the family until its last days many years ahead... our loyal friend."

Head-on collision

By on Wednesday, May 05, 2010

"Owner for 3years -1 month, only minor electrical issues quickly resolved by dealer. Gas mileage not fantastic and turning radius isn't great, but she's quick,very responsive,towing capacity better than expected, comfortable(love the leather) and my 3 teenagers love to drive it! ..or did. Front end collision 2 weeks ago, walked away only bruised from seatbelts. Car is totalled but WOW! I would buy another again in a heartbeat, all airbags deployed, highly recommend this 'tank' for families!"

By on Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"Warning do not buy ! broken headlight there are none in the US ! if they dont have a headlight what about another parts down the road , this is my 2 XL7 and my last Suzuki takes forever to get parts and without headlight cant even sell it , will trade in as soon as I get the headlight dealers are no help ! very upset !"

Not a bad choice for the money

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pros: "sporty, heated leather was nice, ok on gas"

Cons: "lack of legroom in 3rd row, lack of storage room"

"We have had this car for three years now..no major mechanical problems. Gas mileage averages about 20 M.p.g The biggest problem with this car is once you get the family loaded up for your trip, there isn't any room left for your luggage!! Overall the car is a good deal for someone who wants to transport 7 people without owning a van."

2007 Suzuki XL7

By on Monday, November 07, 2011

Pros: "Many quality standard features, roomy, reliable"

Cons: "Prefer backup signal, more to the gallon"

"Good price, top quality SUV that offered many standared features. Started out a lease then purchased the vehicle. Offered the 7 passenger seating, automatic start up, leather heated seats and more. Durable, good size, and felt safe driving. I would purchase another if it was still available."

It has been a good ride

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pros: "great mid range power/good gas mileage"

Cons: "Suzuki dealers are shrinking"

"I worked in a role that included a company car I could use as my personal car as well. I swithced jobs and needed a good value, 3 row SUV. The XL7 has actually filled the role nicely and has been a good ride. I average 22.7 mpg, with a mix of highway and town. You do not feel like you are driving a 3 row vehicle. The front passenger seat folds down flat, and I have hauled 14 foot 4" x 4"s in it. The most amazing thing is the passing power at 60 mile an hour. It kicks down fast, and has great mid-range power. I worry how hard parts might be to get in future, but so far not an issue. I am taking my wife's Chevy Traverse, and we are getting her something smaller to drive, so we will be trading the XL7 off soon."

Love this Car!

By on Wednesday, December 08, 2010

"the vehicle handles very well. Turn radius is excellent, you can turn into a tight spot without making a 5 point turn. Unusual for a suv of this size. Has alot of get up and go. Very low maintance. Have had this car over 2 years and drive every where! Very roomy and comfortable. Excellent car for around town or long trips. Great gas mileage."

Great Car!

By on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"This is a really good car. It runs amazingly and stopping is great. But there is always pros and cons to every car. The turning radius on this car is terrible! (we have a 2008 XL7) My 1992 suv can turn better than this one! the middle seat could be more comfortable. The back seat is really nice and big, so thats a plus if you have kids. it has 4 plug-ins so you can have phone chargers, dvd players, GPSs, and ipods pluged in all at the same time! i would recommend this car to anyone!"

Great Value

By on Friday, June 26, 2009

"This is the second Suzuki we have purchased. We used two different dealers, and both dealers were outstanding. From the point of sale to follow-up. Really good people. Comparable models run $6000-$10000 more. Can't beat the price. The center auto window controls are hard to get used to, but I'll put up with a little inconvenience for $7000. It had a little wind noise that the dealer took care of right away."

By on Saturday, February 28, 2009

love it

By on Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"just bought xl7 and so far i am pleased... rides like a car, handles corners well, and it is roomy.. i wish it had a 6 cd changer, power seats on both sides. but all in all it rides like luxury, my first time buying a suv, i usually buy small cars. didn't even know what this car was. saw it , drove it, and wanted it...."

Great car

By on Monday, May 05, 2008

"I love this car. It rides nice. My concern is the mileage...I wish it got better mileage with gas prices what they are."

GREAT VALUE

By on Saturday, April 05, 2008

"WE HAVE THE LIMITED W/NAV..AND I FEEL GOOD DRIVING THIS CAR...I NEVER IMAGINE THAT WE COULD HAVE A CAR LIKE THIS ONE FOR THAT PRICE..AND A GOOD WARRANTY TOO... WE HAD A MITSUBISHI LANCER BEFORE..Y WOULD SAY THAT WE PREFER "100% JAPAN CARS" I DON'T KNOW WHY MANY PEOPLE BUY MORE EXPENSIVE CARS ....LIKE TOYOTAS, HONDAS, CHEVYS BECAUSE FOR US..THIS IS THE BEST FOR THE PRICE.. AND WE HAD A GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE DEALERSHIP...AND THE SUZUKI COMPANY GAVE US A COUPLE CALLS TO SEE IF WE HAD THE CAR WE REALLY WANTED Y GOOD SERVICE..IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME WE BUY A NEW CAR..AND WE NEVER HAD A CALL FROM THE COMPANY....."

More than Expected

By on Sunday, March 16, 2008

"Excellent Style, Sleek Design, Quality Interiors, a lot of Extra Feature are Standars."

Best vehicle for the money

By on Saturday, December 15, 2007

"I Have driven almost all SUV's. This is one of the best as far as the pickup and performance goes. It is way ahead of the competetors like Honda pilot or Hyundai Santa fe. The drawback if the space at the third row. overall best. Highly recommended."

SKIMPED ON THE LUXURY

By on Saturday, December 08, 2007

"I own the xl7 Luxury edition. All the bells and whistles, at first inspection. But after driving the car you find things it is missing. No lights on my sun visors, only the driver's seat is electric, no controlls for the rear air in the front of the car and other minimal things of that nature. I do love the car and my navigation system is now a permant fixture in my life! I love the "Drive carefully ice possible on roads" warning it displays on the dash when necessary. Over all I love the car I just think there are a few minor details that could have been executed bettter."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki XL7 near Honolulu. See local deals