• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2008 Suzuki XL7

Based on 145 Ratings for the 2007 - 2009 models.

Previous | 1 ... 27 28 29 | Next

SKIMPED ON THE LUXURY

By on Saturday, December 08, 2007

"I own the xl7 Luxury edition. All the bells and whistles, at first inspection. But after driving the car you find things it is missing. No lights on my sun visors, only the driver's seat is electric, no controlls for the rear air in the front of the car and other minimal things of that nature. I do love the car and my navigation system is now a permant fixture in my life! I love the "Drive carefully ice possible on roads" warning it displays on the dash when necessary. Over all I love the car I just think there are a few minor details that could have been executed bettter."

Good Solid Vlaue

By on Monday, December 03, 2007

"I have owned my Base model XL7 for about 3 months. Things I like are it is smooth and quiet at highway speeds and is very powerful. The Auto climate control works well. The Middle seat has got good reviews from my kids and co-workers. it is easy to get into and out of the vehicle. Things that could be better: Location of window switches, city gas mileage,body lean could be controlled a bit better in hard turns. Base wheel size should be bumped at least 1 inch to fill the wheel well. Overall I am happy with the Xl-7 for the price. Really not much out there that can hold 7 folks with all the base features this has for the money, unless you like minivans."

Outstanding

By on Friday, November 09, 2007

"Excellent vehicle. Plenty of power with 252hp, two lane road passing exceptional. Tire pressure monitoring along with fuel range two of my favorite data points. Third row seating very comfortable and roomy for average person and children. Very quiet even at higher speeds and great mileage. Rear window could stand to be larger and passenger front seat mounted slightly higher. Seat does adjust some in height."

LOOOVE I!

By on Monday, October 08, 2007

"We have two vehicles but my husband and I are in a constant tug-of-war to drive it. VERY fun to drive, very reliable, good gas mileage. We even off-road it with no problems. It is NOT babied at all but it's never been in the shop for more than routine maintenance. Wish I could afford to own two! I highly recommend it."

nice

By on Saturday, September 29, 2007

"nice, comfortable,"

Previous | 1 ... 27 28 29 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki XL7 near Honolulu. See local deals