2008 Suzuki XL7

Based on 152 Ratings for the 2007 - 2009 models.

good family car

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pros: "level ride system"

Cons: "expensive parts when something does go wrong"

"its comfortable for long trips and the level ride system helps on the gas. It is/was a great car. loved the color and the overall proformance on the road. Only problem is the parts are expensive if/when they need replaced and the labor is extremely extensive."

Really Lovinit

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"I have 22,500 miles on my '07 and it is just as nice a car as it was when I purchased it. I like the sound system and the a/c is great. The mileage is good as I am mostly on the highway to and from work. The ride and handling is supurb and it is very quiet inside. The price was outstanding compared to other cars with this kind of trim, luxury, etc. I would recommend this car to anyone as I am an engineer and believe these guys "outdid" theirselves on this one. GREAT CAR!!!!!!!!!!!"

XL7 Good all round SUV

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"We've had the XL7 about 6 months now and are very satisfied with it. It handles well, is sturdy, comfortable and gets pretty good gas mileage averaging about 19-22 mpg on the hwy. I looked up the trade in value on the site and was a bit disappointed at the low-ball figure. With the great warranty and reliability of this vehicle I would have thought it would be better rated. Oh well, we're not looking to sell or trade anytime soon. Overall we are happy with our XL7 and would buy from Suzuki again."

LOOOVE I!

By on Monday, October 08, 2007

"We have two vehicles but my husband and I are in a constant tug-of-war to drive it. VERY fun to drive, very reliable, good gas mileage. We even off-road it with no problems. It is NOT babied at all but it's never been in the shop for more than routine maintenance. Wish I could afford to own two! I highly recommend it."

Great SUV and CHEAP!

By on Saturday, May 04, 2013

Pros: "great price luxurious"

Cons: "3rd row set up"

"We bought our XL7 used with only 30k miles on it and we LOVE IT!! the only complaint I have is the way the 3rd row seating is set up. Like many SUV's with 3rd row it does not have the split captains chairs for easy access to the 3rd row. and with a car seat in the back it makes almost impossible to get into the 3rd row easily. otherwise this vehicle is a great option and is reasonably priced."

Great vehicle for an incredible price when used.

By on Saturday, March 02, 2013

Pros: "Great price and vaule used! Fits in our Garage."

Cons: "Not much..."

"Best kept secret! A 3 row SUV that fits in our garage! Our XL7 is white. We always get compliments on how nice looking it is. Very peppy accelleration. Gas mileage in the real world is exactly as rated. Even with Ethanol. We bought this vehicle very well "loaded" with 4000 miles for $16,000. Low resale mean low cost to us. We never planned on flipping it. Not having ever owned a suzuki/gm product we can honestly say we love it. Very comfortable on long trips. The third seat is tight as expected BUT super convenient to have. Excellent cargo space. Is it perfect? Does it have the best of materials… no but very acceptable. Best of all it fits on our garage and we do not need to fold our mirrors in! You cannot beat the value!"

GREAT CAR

By on Tuesday, March 03, 2009

"Had to talk my wife into getting a SUV. We looked and drove many. When we drove our XL7 we were hooked. It is a great ride with plenty of room. My wife will be driving it everyday. We traded a 2006 HHR and she was ruluctant to give it up. Once she drove the XL7 we made the deal. So far been very pleased."

great car

By on Monday, June 30, 2008

"This is a great car for the money and the warranty! Fuel economy isn't the best but not the worst either. Great room inside and very comfortable for tall people on long trips! The warranty is the best you can get! I have had no issues now at 12,500 miles. I bought this car brand new. BUY BUY BUY!"

Really good buy.

By on Friday, May 16, 2008

"Have had my car now for almost one year. Was looking to replace Envoy but had to have something that would accomodate my puppies that I have to haul around. This car is great. When we pack to go out of town - you would not believe what we can pack and this is just in the middle seat area. The pups enjoy the back - we are comfortable in the front and everyone is happy. When the grands are with us they enjoy the DVD. The car gets great gas mileage, rides and handles well. I actually would have never expected it from Suzuki. And the price difference for what you get on your car as compared to the Envoy? No comparison. Buy Suzuki."

I love this car!

By on Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pros: "Safe SUV to drive. Other people see you coming."

Cons: "Repairs cost outside regular maintance is $$$$$$"

"For a big SUV it drives like a dream. I have owned this car 7 years and have 105,000 miles on it. I get 19 mpg in the city and 26 on the highway. I keep Good tires on it and always keep up with the services. The DVD is great with head set for kids and a remote. Leather seats, and OK Music system and CD. It has been a great car. I sometimes forget it is a big SUV. Very Comfortable seats with heated options too. I have always owned Hondas but this car took me by surprise. I got it as a trade in from a dealership my spouse worked at with 7,000 miles on it. Very nice car with lots of room and seats 7 people."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki XL7 near Honolulu. See local deals