2008 Suzuki XL7

Based on 152 Ratings for the 2007 - 2009 models.

good family car

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pros: "level ride system"

Cons: "expensive parts when something does go wrong"

"its comfortable for long trips and the level ride system helps on the gas. It is/was a great car. loved the color and the overall proformance on the road. Only problem is the parts are expensive if/when they need replaced and the labor is extremely extensive."

Really Lovinit

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"I have 22,500 miles on my '07 and it is just as nice a car as it was when I purchased it. I like the sound system and the a/c is great. The mileage is good as I am mostly on the highway to and from work. The ride and handling is supurb and it is very quiet inside. The price was outstanding compared to other cars with this kind of trim, luxury, etc. I would recommend this car to anyone as I am an engineer and believe these guys "outdid" theirselves on this one. GREAT CAR!!!!!!!!!!!"

XL7 Good all round SUV

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"We've had the XL7 about 6 months now and are very satisfied with it. It handles well, is sturdy, comfortable and gets pretty good gas mileage averaging about 19-22 mpg on the hwy. I looked up the trade in value on the site and was a bit disappointed at the low-ball figure. With the great warranty and reliability of this vehicle I would have thought it would be better rated. Oh well, we're not looking to sell or trade anytime soon. Overall we are happy with our XL7 and would buy from Suzuki again."

LOOOVE I!

By on Monday, October 08, 2007

"We have two vehicles but my husband and I are in a constant tug-of-war to drive it. VERY fun to drive, very reliable, good gas mileage. We even off-road it with no problems. It is NOT babied at all but it's never been in the shop for more than routine maintenance. Wish I could afford to own two! I highly recommend it."

Great SUV and CHEAP!

By on Saturday, May 04, 2013

Pros: "great price luxurious"

Cons: "3rd row set up"

"We bought our XL7 used with only 30k miles on it and we LOVE IT!! the only complaint I have is the way the 3rd row seating is set up. Like many SUV's with 3rd row it does not have the split captains chairs for easy access to the 3rd row. and with a car seat in the back it makes almost impossible to get into the 3rd row easily. otherwise this vehicle is a great option and is reasonably priced."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki XL7 near Honolulu. See local deals