2002 Suzuki XL-7

Based on 211 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

LOVE IT

By on Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pros: "dependable"

Cons: "nothing that i can think of"

"I picked this car up to test drive with 200 miles on it and I didnt wanna take it back to the lot. The dealership let me keep it over the weekend and I put 400 miles on it checking it out I was there monday morning to sign the papers. Other than oil changes and general maintance it has been in the shop once for an air conditioning problem that costed 100$ to fix. I hope it doesnt but if the car quits today at 156k miles I have gotten my $ worth and would probably just fix it and keep right on going with it"

Overall Best Vehicle

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"I have had this vehicle for 4 years and I love it! The handling is awesome. My kids love it and it's great because it allows me to carry all 5 kids. There is not a lot of room for the third seat, but it suits it's purpose when we need it. The price was perfect, but since then, they have gone up quite a bit. It is definitely one of the best made vehicles i have ever driven in 25 years."

Life is Good

By on Tuesday, October 01, 2013

"Bought new in 2001. Have changed oil, windshield wipers and brakes. Now have 150K miles. Car looks great. Family has enjoyed it. Leather interior also holding up well after 12 years."

2002 Suzuki XL-7 - hands down, best car I've owned

By on Friday, August 02, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, very low cost of ownership."

Cons: "Can't think of any."

"I purched this vehicle used in 2005. It was a lease trade-in in excellent condition. It is 2013 and I still own this vehicle and it has been more dependable than the new vehicles my wife has purchased. I prefer to buy used and typically only keep a car for a couple year, get boarded with it and get a newer vehicle. Not this little gem! I want to keep this vehicle until the wheels fall off. I am not mechanically inclined and typically only pay for the minimum maintenance care and this car is still standing the test of time. About 3 years ago I developed a small oil leak. I was given an estimate of $1500 to fix. I walked away and figure I would just get the oil changed every 2500 miles rather than 3000. Well, most of the time I forget and go about 4000 miles. No problems at all (the lease is so small that it burns off when driving, doesn't even drop to the ground when parked). Other than the oil leak there have been absolutley NO PROBLEMS with this vehicle beyond typical wear and tear (breaks, tires, coolant flush, etc.). The CD player is starting to go but that is an easy replacement. This vehicle has never failed me. When it does come time to replace I will definitely look at newer XL-7s and can only hope they were made as well as this car. My boy is 6 years old. It wouldn't surprise me if this car was still around when he turns 16!"

Great car

By on Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"We bought used in 2005 with 35,000 miles on it. It's 4 years later and this XL-7 is still running strong with no repairs other than having to replace a timing chain tensioner inside the engine - which our warranty covered. It's been a great car! No complaints."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki XL-7 near Honolulu. See local deals