2002 Suzuki XL-7

Based on 210 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

THE BEST VALUE -- SAVED MY LIFE!

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"This was a fabulous vehicle and I say it saved my life. The safety system did its job when impacted head-on 60 mph vs. 30 mph by a DUI. The safety harness held me in place, air bags deployed, and driver area did not collapse and remained in tact. Car was totalled though. During its short 3 year life, it was fully reliable and never had any mechanical, electrical or engine problems. It was perfect -- not too big that it was a nuisance, but not too small that it was a death trap. It was ideal for road trips. shopping, and school. It had great standard safety features, excellent visibility, got reasonable mileage, rode comfortably, very maneuverable, and had a decent sound system. It was stylish and I believe it will be hard to replace as I got such a great deal on it to begin with. But mostly, I will miss my car."

LOVE IT

By on Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pros: "dependable"

Cons: "nothing that i can think of"

"I picked this car up to test drive with 200 miles on it and I didnt wanna take it back to the lot. The dealership let me keep it over the weekend and I put 400 miles on it checking it out I was there monday morning to sign the papers. Other than oil changes and general maintance it has been in the shop once for an air conditioning problem that costed 100$ to fix. I hope it doesnt but if the car quits today at 156k miles I have gotten my $ worth and would probably just fix it and keep right on going with it"

Nice little ride!!

By on Friday, December 14, 2012

Pros: "Reliable- Durable-4x4 excellent 6'3 male fits!"

Cons: "gas mileage OEM replacement parts"

"this is a fantastic vehicle. I have 1, been in 2 accidents (not my fault) and the other vehicles that hit me lost. this car drives and runs like a dream. I replaced the stereo because it went out, added a few things and wow. Sound does not escape well so I am deaf! Keeping the maintenance up on this car will keep it around for 200K+ miles. When this car dies I am going to get another one. I might do so before it comes close. Cars need to last as long as these do. Most just don't last over 100K miles."

Overall Best Vehicle

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"I have had this vehicle for 4 years and I love it! The handling is awesome. My kids love it and it's great because it allows me to carry all 5 kids. There is not a lot of room for the third seat, but it suits it's purpose when we need it. The price was perfect, but since then, they have gone up quite a bit. It is definitely one of the best made vehicles i have ever driven in 25 years."

Life is Good

By on Tuesday, October 01, 2013

"Bought new in 2001. Have changed oil, windshield wipers and brakes. Now have 150K miles. Car looks great. Family has enjoyed it. Leather interior also holding up well after 12 years."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki XL-7 near Honolulu. See local deals