1998 Suzuki X-90

9.5

Based on 15 Ratings for the 1996 - 1998 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Fun to drive 4X4

By on Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Pros: "reliable, tough, fun 4X4"

Cons: "You can't have everything,more power & better MPG"

"You can't have everything, more power & better MPG would be great!"

love the car!!!

By on Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pros: "have fun going anywher in this car."

Cons: "wish it got just a little bit better gas mileage."

"I first saw this cute little car at a store and fell in love with it. My husband found one and bought it for me. I had so much fun in this car. We even took it Moab, utah and climbed some mountains. We found a 2nd X-90 and our son bought it. He loves his and is going to pass it on to his daughter. We just came back from purchasing another from Colorado. I'm in heaven. Best, and funniest car ever for the price."

baby

By on Friday, February 11, 2011

"i purchased my "baby" new in 1997--my easter egg! it's one of the best purchases i have every made. i have 6 car collectors that want to buy mine if i ever decide to sell it--NO WAY!! mine came loaded, and of course, i had to add a few of the suzuki accessories to it. a very large toy! several years ago, i found a large wind-up key--it's the perfect size/proportion for the x-90. the valets do not know what to say when i present them with my rather large "key". most of them just laugh and tell me "my car" does look like a big toy! i probably on average get stopped several times a month and get asked about my x-90 (even after 14 years of ownership). it IS my pride and joy!!!!"

AWESOME LITTLE SUV!!

By on Thursday, February 10, 2011

"I bought this vehicle when I was 15-years-old from my mom's boyfriend. I am now almost 21-years-old and am still driving the car to this day. It has been VERY reliable. I have had NOTHING major go wrong with the car. My air compressor went out a year after I bought it used from his, but was only a little over $100 to fix w/labor. Just the annual tune-ups, oil changes, and checking fluids and haven't had to do anything else to the vehicle. It has NEVER left me stranded anywhere and is a GREAT conversation starter! Everywhere you go, you will have people's heads turning....strangers will come up to you asking how many MPG's it gets (which mine is about 20-22). I haven't taken it on very long trips, just around town and to a few neighboring counties. I would ABSOLUTELY suggest this car to anyone of any gender or age group."

Love my toy!!

By on Thursday, July 16, 2009

"I just got my 1997 X-90 and I love it!! It is so much fun! It sure is a head turner - what a great toy! My husband bought it for me for my birthday - it's purple, 4X4 and good on gas - perfect!!! I would recommend this to anyone!!"

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki X-90 near Honolulu. See local deals