1997 Suzuki X-90

9.6

Based on 16 Ratings for the 1996 - 1998 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

LOVE IT!!!

By on Monday, August 11, 2008

"I would not trade this little "Bubble" for anything! It has been the best car I have ever owned, too bad they did not make more like them!! Mine has been across country twice and it is still in great condition!"

Love this car!!

By on Monday, January 21, 2008

"I bought this car brand new in 1997. I absolutely love love love my Suzuki X90. Over the past year it has started having some problems such as power windows going out, exhaust needs replaced and recently replaced alternator, and have replaced the starter once since I owned it. The only problem is the motor for the windows are almost impossible to find so it's becoming a problem since the exhaust is leaking. Anyway, If I could get my hands on another one of these cars in good condition and had the money I would grab it. I would suggest this car to anyone. It's definately a conversation started - I have people walking up to me ALL the time wanting to know what it is. They either love it or hate it. lol It's also WONDERFUL in the snow. Mines 4 wheel drive and there is no stopping her! It's funny to see peoples faces when they are sitting there digging themselves out and I just jump in put it in four wheel drive and go... Anyway, I rate this car a 10+"

powerless fun!

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2007

"This car was a good first car. Inexpensive and fun. The down side was that it didn't have much power and it had no AC. It was excellent in the winter, however, and very reliable."

AWESOME LITTLE SUV!!

By on Thursday, February 10, 2011

"I bought this vehicle when I was 15-years-old from my mom's boyfriend. I am now almost 21-years-old and am still driving the car to this day. It has been VERY reliable. I have had NOTHING major go wrong with the car. My air compressor went out a year after I bought it used from his, but was only a little over $100 to fix w/labor. Just the annual tune-ups, oil changes, and checking fluids and haven't had to do anything else to the vehicle. It has NEVER left me stranded anywhere and is a GREAT conversation starter! Everywhere you go, you will have people's heads turning....strangers will come up to you asking how many MPG's it gets (which mine is about 20-22). I haven't taken it on very long trips, just around town and to a few neighboring counties. I would ABSOLUTELY suggest this car to anyone of any gender or age group."

U will be missed

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"I have owned my car since 1996. I bought brand new right out of high school. My dad was not happy with my purchase. However 11 years later and no major repairs and 135000 miles of quality he is eating his words. My X-90 has never left me stranded anywhere. We have been coast to coast together, and the biggest trip was my move from Denver CO to Philadelphia PA. I will always have the memories of this fun car but I am expecting my first baby and she doesn't fit my lifestyle now. I hope the new owner will love her as much as I did."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki X-90 near Honolulu. See local deals