2004 Suzuki Vitara

8.0

Based on 64 Ratings for the 1999 - 2004 models.

2nd Suzuki I've owned, reliable!

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "in the shop once for a replacement bulb"

Cons: "a little sluggish on hills 4 cyl"

"I am a Suzuki customer for life. We have 2 now, and I had one before I'd still be driving if it hadn't been in an accident. After 13yrs driving Suzuki, I trust them, and I'm very happy with the quality."

first new vehicle

By on Sunday, February 10, 2008

"I bought my basic, no frills, Vitara in Jan 2001 and put 157,000 miles on it. I really believe it was worth every penny. I had just the basic repairs, brakes, O2 censor after 135,000 miles, and timing belt. The gas was fine until the hike in prices. It's a great first car for teenagers or small families. I just went out and bought a used 2006 Grand Vitara because I wanted a little more power. I would recemmend it for anyone who would like some of the frills and doesn't want to spend the extra $4,000 on a Toyota RAV4 or Honda CRV."

not impressed

By on Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Bought this vehicle when it was 4 years old,not really impressed .You get what you pay for.I also own a toyota Rav4 and its a much better vehicle.I suggest buying a toyota,they are still the best!!!"

Perfect for my uses

By on Monday, January 21, 2008

"I searched high and low for a 4 cylinder with ABS and wound up having to travel 1300 miles to find one W/O ABS (not sure they exist). The 6cyl is necessary only if you intend to tow and are willing to buy the extra fuel. With shift on the fly 4wd and a low range it will take you most anywhere a car should go (and some places they shouldn't). I'm averaging around 21mpg in town and 25 running 75mph. It's quieter than I expected, however the ride on rough roads is a bit choppy. It can be towed with all 4 wheels on the road which makes an ideal tow car for an RV."

Great Vehicle!

By on Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"The Vitara handles very well. It has four wheel drive and is excellent when stuck in snow. It is an easy truck to handle because it is not too big and not too small. It gets excellent gas mileage and has a good amount of cargo space. The seats fold down for larger items. The only disadvantage that I've found is that it does not pull hills very well without shifting to the power boost mode. Overall rating: Highly recommended."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Vitara near Honolulu. See local deals