2006 Suzuki Verona

6.2

Based on 133 Ratings for the 2004 - 2006 models.

6.8/10
    6.6/10
    6.6/10
    6.5/10
    7.6/10
    7.4/10

2005 Suyzuki Verna

By on Saturday, September 26, 2009

"I bought this car in 2006 from Carmax. First 90 days was OK. Then it began having major problems. It would stall in traffic, die going down the highway at 70 mph. It would rev up 1500 rpm and then die down the same and do that 7 or 8 times per minute for hours. I had the electronics worked over a dozen times. At one point the tranny failed. Last big bill was $3000+ in Dec 08 and it was in the shop 2 months. I had a service contract that covered most of it but I was out the car so many times I would have gladly traded but was upside down $2500. DO NOT BUY A VERONA FOR ANY REASON. I would not even recommend any Suzuki."

Worst Car Ever

By on Monday, September 8, 2008

"I have had nothing but problems with this car. The trim on the handles has peeled off and it cuts and cuts deep. Have had the car checked out more times then I can count and they still can't explain why that car stalls. So it stalls for no reason. The car reves up with out touching the gas. I hate this car."

Great Value!

By on Friday, June 6, 2008

"I've owned this car since January of 04'. I have had very few problems with the car. The few times I did have a problem that was not normal W&T the GREAT warranty covered it and it was fixed free of charge. The car is stylish and handles well. Its not a race car but the power is more then sufficient. The main problem i have had with this car is the service. The service tech's are always helpfull but they don't seem to know much about the car. Since Suzuki's are not a popular brand in my area it can be hard to get the car fixed quickly because noone has parts readily available. Any serious problems can have the car out of service for a couple weeks while the parts are on order and even minor fixes (such as alignments and changing out the brakes) have to be brought to the dealership 90% of the time. This seems to be because Suzukis have unique parts on there cars and most places do not have the tools, the parts, or the knowledge to fix it. Every time i bring it to get an oil change the guys get confused. This is because the car takes a LOAD of oil. I believe i was told it takes 7 quarts which is as much as most standard trucks. So you won't pay standard prices for oil changes either because you have to cover the extra oil the car needs. Other then the unique things about the car it is a great value and has many features that you would expect to see on much more pricey cars. I recommend this car but I would personally not buy another Suzuki because I cannot fix anything on the car myself due to the uncommon parts not being available."

good value

By on Friday, May 30, 2008

"I bought this car for $16k in 2005 because I had a Suzuki before and it ran well. I also liked the wood grain, cloth interior, cd player etc. I have not had any problems with the car except for some rattling under the right rear wheelwell and they fixed it. The car has no pick power but who cares, I do not race. I wanted a v6 because I travel to Vegas often and those mtns require the strength. I have 45K miles on it and still no issues. One thing you cannot swap out the wheels or the stereo to upgrade due to the fact that all of the computer system is connected. I heard once you do that youll have nothing but problems. I did want new rims and a better stereo but not with that kind of risk. Overall, I am happy with it. Large trunk space, great rear leg room, automatic everyting (still works unlike my Landrover, now that had major issues)."

By on Sunday, April 6, 2008

"We bought this new in Oct 04. Yes the check engine light comes on. No Biggy. Took to dealer and checked for nothing in most cases. Radio controls do work a bit flakey. Put new tires at almost 60000 miles. With 60000 miles, still vary happy."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Verona near Honolulu. See local deals