2005 Suzuki Verona

6.2

Based on 130 Ratings for the 2004 - 2006 models.

6.8/10
    7.4/10

Worst Vehicle I've owned

By on Sunday, January 18, 2015

Reason: too many problems

Pros: "nice looking, comfortable"

Cons: "expensive to fix, hard to find parts"

"I owned a 2005 Suzuki Verona for a few years. I bought it with low miles (around 32,000) and sold it with low miles (around 75,000). I had nothing but problems over the years with this car. My air bag light came on and wouldn't go off. My windshield wipers stopped working and the cost to fix them was huge. I had to replace O2 sensors multiple times. My A/C stopped working and would only work on occasion and the shop that I brought it to had no idea why it wasn't working. My check engine light came on multiple times but no one could pin point the problem. I ended up replacing my spark plugs only to find that my catalytic converter was shot and the price to fix it was way more than the value of the car. Once the catalytic converter went, there was no way to even drive the car. The car is really hard to find parts for and if you are lucky enough to find the parts, its hard to find someone that knows what they are doing to even work on the car. Most places I talked to were not very positive about this car. It is a nice looking vehicle and works fine until you have a problem, after that, there is no going back. I ended up selling it just so I could get rid of all the problems I had with it. I wish I didnt have to sell it because it was a nice car for me but with the prices that come with fixing it and how low the value of the car is,it just wasn't worth it."

Mechanic's Nightmare

By on Monday, December 01, 2014

Pros: "Good interior, nice exterior."

Cons: "Breaks down constantly, difficult to work on."

"This car was bought used and lasted roughly a week before it started having problems. The catalytic converter went bad, the O2 sensors went bad, it stalled and shook. You name it, this car had it. This car might be in better shape if you buy it brand new and know how to take care of it, but beware if you need to drive a lot. It WILL NOT LAST."

Nightmare to find parts!

By on Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Pros: "Very comfortable, luxurious almost..."

Cons: "Bad mpg, repairs expensive, one cup holder"

"If nothing ever broke and the car never needed another part in its life it would be a fine car to own. But Suzuki cars are NOT supported in the least bit, I have to special order my oil filter to get the oil changed, ridiculous! It also only gets 17/24 mpg, pretty sad for a mid-size sedan! So not worth buying unless you're ready for every mechanic to shutter when they hear Suzuki!"

Good car until it all went wrong

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "Smooth confortable ride, ok gas milage"

Cons: "Major engine issues once over 100K mi"

"Bought the car used about 5 years ago with approx. 70,000 on the odometer. Had been a relatively good car up until recently. Check engine light is flashing and the car barely runs and now have found out that one cylinder has no compression and it would cost more than the cars worth to repair. Going to try to trade-in to something hopefully more reliable. Other than the engine woes, this car really had been great, nice smooth comfortable ride and quite. It WAS great for cruising down the freeway but for now it's sitting in my garage broken."

WORST VEHICLE EVER DONT EVER BUY!!!

By on Sunday, January 27, 2013

"worst car period! don't even need to explain look at previous reviews"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Verona near Honolulu. See local deals