2012 Suzuki SX4

8.3

Based on 275 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Awesome Car

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pros: "Great Price, Great in the Snow"

Cons: "None really"

"I've read some of the Reviews of this car And people should state if they have the Auto or the 5 or 6 Speed depending on the year of their car. I currently own (Make Payments) a 2009 Suzuki SX4 AWD 5 speed. It has the 6 CD changer removable GPS Unit, Heated Seats, Heated outside Rear View mirrors. People state that this car is Sluggish I would say that is true if you have the Automatics but it's a what some people would say Peppy if you have the Manual Transmission. I Find it to be extremely comfortable since I commute 64 Miles round Trip. As for the Fuel Mileage right now I'm getting about 26 MPG with the Winter blend of gas But in the summer I get anywhere for 32-38 MPG. Car goes great in the Snow. Just got to change out the junk All Seasons for Good Quality Snow Tires. Overall This car is a Fun Little Car."

Best Compact AWD in the U.S.

By on Sunday, February 07, 2010

"This little car is a must have if you are interested in getting through snow and saving gas money. It is sporty, tough and a great value. I once drove to WI in the middle of a blizzard in my SX4. Stopped at a Super 8 for the night and left every car in the snow when I left the next morning. Just "locked" my AWD in place and drove on down the road! A great, great car."

Satisfying in every regard

By on Saturday, August 30, 2008

"We love this vehicle! Always handles very well, and GREAT in the Winter! Love the gas mileage too, we have seen above 30 on the highway!! We recommend this vehicle to everyone we know. It's everything you want, and then some, at an affordable price. Way to go Suzuki!!!"

Super car, great gas mileage

By on Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Car handles good and I have gone as high as 38mpg in good conditions. Performance is quick, and stable. Comfort is even better than some much larger luxery cars. This is my second Suzuki. My first was a 2000 Baleno SLX - SW 4x4 which I drove in Russia for 7 years without any major problems. Much roomer than any other car we tested in its class. Very comfortable on long trips as we have driven it 10 to 13 hours stopping only for gas. I can recommend the SX4 to anyone."

Stylish car with decent performance

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"I was lookin to buy an AWD, and this was the cheapest in the market. I was kind'a hesitant to go ahead and buy it, since I thought, may be you get what you pay for. But its been 5 months now and I'm fully satisfyied with my SX4. Stylish interiors (the interior materials could've been tougher though), quite roomy for a 6ft guy. If you're lookin for a peppy revving sports car like vehicle then this is not the one. The pick is not that great with 2WD but quite OK in 'Auto' mode. I get 21 MPG (mixed miles). Overall a very nice pick for the money you shell in."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki SX4 near Honolulu. See local deals