2012 Suzuki SX4

8.3

Based on 274 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Nice car

By on Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pros: "IAWD, standard features & options work well"

Cons: "Lousy gas mileage & poor acceleration with the CVT"

"Overall I'm happy with it, but I have a couple of complaints with my 2011 iAWD crossover. The gas mileage isn't great; and lower end acceleration with the CVT is awful. Otherwise it's above average in most all other categories."

Overall great value AWD

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Lots of front seat room!"

Cons: "Pulling hills has transmission downshifting."

"Great little car! Bought the SX4 crossover new in march 0f 2008. At the time there wasn't anything in this price range in an AWD. The car is very solid, no squeaks or rattles,even on washboard roads. It handles our Cascade mountain passes with the original tires with ease in the snow.The only issue we have had with the car is the Keyless start/entry remote failing! MPG isn't outstanding, but expected that with the heavier mass of the AWD. Roughly, 22-23 in town and 28-30 on the hiway."

Awesome Car

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pros: "Great Price, Great in the Snow"

Cons: "None really"

"I've read some of the Reviews of this car And people should state if they have the Auto or the 5 or 6 Speed depending on the year of their car. I currently own (Make Payments) a 2009 Suzuki SX4 AWD 5 speed. It has the 6 CD changer removable GPS Unit, Heated Seats, Heated outside Rear View mirrors. People state that this car is Sluggish I would say that is true if you have the Automatics but it's a what some people would say Peppy if you have the Manual Transmission. I Find it to be extremely comfortable since I commute 64 Miles round Trip. As for the Fuel Mileage right now I'm getting about 26 MPG with the Winter blend of gas But in the summer I get anywhere for 32-38 MPG. Car goes great in the Snow. Just got to change out the junk All Seasons for Good Quality Snow Tires. Overall This car is a Fun Little Car."

Best Compact AWD in the U.S.

By on Sunday, February 07, 2010

"This little car is a must have if you are interested in getting through snow and saving gas money. It is sporty, tough and a great value. I once drove to WI in the middle of a blizzard in my SX4. Stopped at a Super 8 for the night and left every car in the snow when I left the next morning. Just "locked" my AWD in place and drove on down the road! A great, great car."

Satisfying in every regard

By on Saturday, August 30, 2008

"We love this vehicle! Always handles very well, and GREAT in the Winter! Love the gas mileage too, we have seen above 30 on the highway!! We recommend this vehicle to everyone we know. It's everything you want, and then some, at an affordable price. Way to go Suzuki!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki SX4 near Honolulu. See local deals