2012 Suzuki SX4

8.3

Based on 278 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Satisfying in every regard

By on Saturday, August 30, 2008

"We love this vehicle! Always handles very well, and GREAT in the Winter! Love the gas mileage too, we have seen above 30 on the highway!! We recommend this vehicle to everyone we know. It's everything you want, and then some, at an affordable price. Way to go Suzuki!!!"

Super car, great gas mileage

By on Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Car handles good and I have gone as high as 38mpg in good conditions. Performance is quick, and stable. Comfort is even better than some much larger luxery cars. This is my second Suzuki. My first was a 2000 Baleno SLX - SW 4x4 which I drove in Russia for 7 years without any major problems. Much roomer than any other car we tested in its class. Very comfortable on long trips as we have driven it 10 to 13 hours stopping only for gas. I can recommend the SX4 to anyone."

Stylish car with decent performance

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"I was lookin to buy an AWD, and this was the cheapest in the market. I was kind'a hesitant to go ahead and buy it, since I thought, may be you get what you pay for. But its been 5 months now and I'm fully satisfyied with my SX4. Stylish interiors (the interior materials could've been tougher though), quite roomy for a 6ft guy. If you're lookin for a peppy revving sports car like vehicle then this is not the one. The pick is not that great with 2WD but quite OK in 'Auto' mode. I get 21 MPG (mixed miles). Overall a very nice pick for the money you shell in."

Happy Customer

By on Sunday, April 20, 2008

"This SX4 sport is one excellent little ride no problems what so ever. Totally kicks all other commuter vehicles rears. 2008 with 10,000 plus miles now. Cannot beat the visiblity and the responsiveness for the dollar. Will run the engine until 300K on this ride. Total sleeper - so happy to drive a ride without an "H" or "T" on it. America will take notice soon."

High Performance, Safety and Comfort

By on Monday, October 01, 2007

"Ive been driving an SX4 for 2 months now and I love it. Very very low price for the value you recieve. SX4 are great because the come with the best warrenty out there! 7 years 100,000 mile and its TRANSFERABLE. So when I upgrade to the Grand Vitara or the XL7 and trade the SX4 in, I will get a big trade in value because the warrenty stays with the car! Driving is great. It grips the road vey well and I have a lot of control and I feel very safe, especially when I have the AWD on. It has airbags everywhere and like all suzukis it handle accident very well. I met a lady the other day who was his by a honda going 60 mph and she was not hurt at all! Its way comfortable and I has plenty of space with the hatch and the 60/40 folding seats. I recommend this car to anyone who want to be sure they and their family is safe."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki SX4 near Honolulu. See local deals