2012 Suzuki SX4

8.3

Based on 257 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

GOOD, ECONOMICAL, ALL-WHEEL DRIVE

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Pros: "GREAT PRICE, EASY TO PARK, GOOD MILAGE"

Cons: "MANUAL HAS MORE PEP AND MPG"

"WITH THE PUSH OF A BUTTON YOU HAVE FRONT WHEEL,ALL-WHEEL, AND 4 WHEEL DRIVE. WE AVERAGE 28 MPG. WE ARE CONFIDENT THAT THIS VEHICLE WILL PERFORM NO MATTER WHAT THE ROAD CONDITIONS. THE HATCH-BACK MAKES IT CONVENIENT, EASY TO PARK AND THE GREEN COLOR IS EASY TO FIND."

Great car for the money!!!

By on Friday, June 20, 2014

Pros: "AWD, overall quality, interior and cargo room."

Cons: "Could use a larger gas tank (for trips)."

"Bought this car new - put 75,000 miles on it (half those miles are highway travel miles). Other than an air conditioning repair, never had any issues with it. The AWD works great - no trouble in snow or wet conditions. The interior provides plenty of room for 5 adults. Fold down rear seats and hatchback opening provides room for bigger cargo than you'd think would fit. Ours has a 5spd manual tranny - fun to drive and a lot of pep! We've made 3 trips from Oregon to Florida - very comfortable cruiser. We plan on selling it only because we need a larger vehicle (new grandbabies!)."

Excellent value, runs very well in all weather

By on Sunday, June 01, 2014

Pros: "great price , great on gas, very reliable"

In Excellent Condition 2009 with Navigation system built in!!!

"Great starter car, very reliable, runs great and very stable in all kinds of weather, great visibility, safe on highway and easy to maneuver in city."

In Excellent Condition 2009 with Navigation system built in!!!

I love this car and wish I could buy a new one.

By on Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pros: "Quick, Sure Footed, Intuitive Controls"

Cons: "Medium Gas Mileage (< 30)"

"This car may well be the best I've ever owned. I'm 6'04 and I have plenty of head room and it just keeps on going with nothing but routine maintenance. The only deficiency is mileage, but that's understandable with the power and pickup this car puts out. I would be buying a new one of these little dynamo's if Suzuki hadn't abandoned us in the lurch. Bad Form Suzuki."

great gas mileage, really small

By on Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Pros: "gas mileage"

Cons: "no room for passengers or storage, blows all over"

"I should have done more research before I bought this car. The gas mileage is great and it's amazing in snow and ice, but it's tiny tiny tiny. There's no room for anything in it, the wind blows it all over the road and on the highway the big truck can be really scary with their drafting. If I had it to do over again I would have not bought it. The resale value is terrible too."

best salesmans car ever

By on Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Pros: "best value i could have hoped for"

Cons: "well, its not the biggest beast on the road..."

"what - all wheel drive and great gas milage? i drove this thing 102000 miles already and have had to do nothing but put front brakes and 2 sets of tires. i reccomend the 5 speed as it takes the 4 cylinder to the next level. great trunk space and convertability with the folding seats. great for car seat too."

Eh, not great.

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2014

"My wife and I bought this car new. We have put 80k miles on it. At about 40k the transmission started to act strange and remains the same to this day. Every time we put it in drive it stays in neutral. We have to play around with it until drive finally engages. We have had it looked more than once at different places and they tell us that they don't see anything wrong...I guess we just make this up every day we drive it. The vehicle has terrible blind spots when turning corners. It is quite annoying to awkwardly try and look around the frame obstruction every time we navigate a turn. This is not a great vehicle on the highway as it has no pick up. I completely understand I did not buy a performance vehicle, but it does not change the fact that it screams to accelerate on the highway. The car also has many malfunctions. Tire pressure lights, seatbelt lights, traction lights, engine lights and many other lights are on regardless of the conditions or having the vehicle serviced. There have been recalls which we have responded to that have not addressed these issues. The vehicle is not a lemon, but I would not recommend this car."

Reliability & Value

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, Great Value"

Cons: "Not the best in its category for gas mileage"

"My 2008 Suzuki SX4 Sedan is as about as reliable as one could ever hope or expect. I bought in July 2008, and have had zero issues with it. I've changed the oil and the tires of course, and put on new brake pads. Never had to re-charge the AC, and it keeps it as cool as the first day I bought it. The base model came with the accessories normally found on the Plus Plus packages for the same year Toyota, Honda and Nissan. Great value for the price. I also have a 2004 Suzuki Grand Vitara with 125,000 miles on it and it is still running strong. Suzuki really engineered their cars very well. Solid. The silver paint still waxes well on the 2008, and you can't tell it's not a current model economy car. I will say the gas mileage is not the best among its competitor cars, but that would be my only mild complaint."

Most reliable car I ever had!

By on Monday, March 31, 2014

Cons: "A little to small for my wife & I's needs."

"This car has been great! Safe snow driving w/good snows great A/C & cool driving in summer. Oil change every 2500 to 3000 mi. & the most reliable car ever!! And sharp looking."

Great for the Money

By on Sunday, March 09, 2014

Pros: "Price is good - fun to drive. Fine for four adult"

Cons: "Uncomfortable for long trips"

"I've had the car for almost 3 years and have never had any type of problem! Not the most comfortable car on the road but for driving around town every day, it's great. Easy to park and has plenty of room for carrying groceries. Has been very reliable. We had some bad weather this year and this little car handles great on snow/ice."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki SX4 near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for