2012 Suzuki SX4

8.3

Based on 270 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Best descion I made

By on Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pros: "sporty, value for price, gas mileage is great"

Cons: "gas tank smaller than I like"

"I bought my 2009 SX4 new from the dealer. I have loved it from the start. It handles wonderfully in 2wheel or 4wheel drive. The wheelbase is short enough to make the turns I need but feels stable going down the road. I have never had a problem mechanically. The 4 wheel drive gets me to work on snowy highways without trouble. Never have gotten stuck. The back seats will fit an average adult without problem. I am short and I can adjust the front seat comfortably. The spoiler and roof racks make it look sporty. Excellent gas mileage."

Great Car.

By on Thursday, February 19, 2015

"I've had mine for a couple years now. I drive an hour to work one way everyday. but that car still acts like it is nearly-new. no major problems ever. the j20 engine is great. Very reliable. I love it."

good vehicle for the price

By on Friday, January 09, 2015

Pros: "overall dependable"

Cons: "cvt transmission"

"a surpizingly good vehicle for the price. overall I have had good luck with this car. excellent for what it is"

Best Sedan for the Money

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Pros: "gas, trunk, cheap to fix"

Cons: "not big enough to 3 kids with 2 car seats."

"I bought my 2011 Sx4 new. drive great in snow. i drove it all over the US with no issue. just a regular oil change every 3 months."

New driver, first car, works for all my needs

By on Saturday, December 27, 2014

Pros: "Great price, cute design, easy clutch"

Cons: "oil light doesn't come on, little engine power"

"Parents bought the car new in December of 2008. They were looking for an inexpensive AWD car, and the SX4 Hatchback fit all their requirements. I received the car in April at 90,000 miles as my first car. At 80,000 miles, the engine blew up so we had to replace it. Later, we learned that the oil light does not come on when the oil is low, which then caused the engine to blow up. Also, the engine loses a lot of power when you add passengers, I often find myself going up hills in third gear when I have friends in the car. When riding solo, the car rockets, kind of. The engine isn't powerful enough to win races, but it has enough to launch from a stop. It's a kick to drive, and I highly recommend the stick- shift. The trunk has a lot of space, and can carry almost anything I want, especially when I fold the rear seats up. I enjoy the dashboard, I think it's stylish, and the radio works well. I did put in an iPod plug in, however, and it is my main source of music when I drive. The hatchback model is super cute, and I love driving around in it. As a first car, it is really great, and I don't have many complaints. My parents feel comfortable with me driving in it. I would buy this car again if it came with a much better engine with a lot more power, but everything else is great."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki SX4 near Honolulu. See local deals