2011 Suzuki SX4

8.3

Based on 287 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Overall great value AWD

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Lots of front seat room!"

Cons: "Pulling hills has transmission downshifting."

"Great little car! Bought the SX4 crossover new in march 0f 2008. At the time there wasn't anything in this price range in an AWD. The car is very solid, no squeaks or rattles,even on washboard roads. It handles our Cascade mountain passes with the original tires with ease in the snow.The only issue we have had with the car is the Keyless start/entry remote failing! MPG isn't outstanding, but expected that with the heavier mass of the AWD. Roughly, 22-23 in town and 28-30 on the hiway."

Super car, great gas mileage

By on Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Car handles good and I have gone as high as 38mpg in good conditions. Performance is quick, and stable. Comfort is even better than some much larger luxery cars. This is my second Suzuki. My first was a 2000 Baleno SLX - SW 4x4 which I drove in Russia for 7 years without any major problems. Much roomer than any other car we tested in its class. Very comfortable on long trips as we have driven it 10 to 13 hours stopping only for gas. I can recommend the SX4 to anyone."

Stylish car with decent performance

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"I was lookin to buy an AWD, and this was the cheapest in the market. I was kind'a hesitant to go ahead and buy it, since I thought, may be you get what you pay for. But its been 5 months now and I'm fully satisfyied with my SX4. Stylish interiors (the interior materials could've been tougher though), quite roomy for a 6ft guy. If you're lookin for a peppy revving sports car like vehicle then this is not the one. The pick is not that great with 2WD but quite OK in 'Auto' mode. I get 21 MPG (mixed miles). Overall a very nice pick for the money you shell in."

Happy Customer

By on Sunday, April 20, 2008

"This SX4 sport is one excellent little ride no problems what so ever. Totally kicks all other commuter vehicles rears. 2008 with 10,000 plus miles now. Cannot beat the visiblity and the responsiveness for the dollar. Will run the engine until 300K on this ride. Total sleeper - so happy to drive a ride without an "H" or "T" on it. America will take notice soon."

Excellent value, runs very well in all weather

By on Sunday, June 1, 2014

Pros: "great price , great on gas, very reliable"

In Excellent Condition 2009 with Navigation system built in!!!

"Great starter car, very reliable, runs great and very stable in all kinds of weather, great visibility, safe on highway and easy to maneuver in city."

In Excellent Condition 2009 with Navigation system built in!!!

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki SX4 near Honolulu. See local deals