2010 Suzuki SX4

8.3

Based on 268 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

good vehicle for the price

By on Friday, January 09, 2015

Pros: "overall dependable"

Cons: "cvt transmission"

"a surpizingly good vehicle for the price. overall I have had good luck with this car. excellent for what it is"

Best Sedan for the Money

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Pros: "gas, trunk, cheap to fix"

Cons: "not big enough to 3 kids with 2 car seats."

"I bought my 2011 Sx4 new. drive great in snow. i drove it all over the US with no issue. just a regular oil change every 3 months."

New driver, first car, works for all my needs

By on Saturday, December 27, 2014

Pros: "Great price, cute design, easy clutch"

Cons: "oil light doesn't come on, little engine power"

"Parents bought the car new in December of 2008. They were looking for an inexpensive AWD car, and the SX4 Hatchback fit all their requirements. I received the car in April at 90,000 miles as my first car. At 80,000 miles, the engine blew up so we had to replace it. Later, we learned that the oil light does not come on when the oil is low, which then caused the engine to blow up. Also, the engine loses a lot of power when you add passengers, I often find myself going up hills in third gear when I have friends in the car. When riding solo, the car rockets, kind of. The engine isn't powerful enough to win races, but it has enough to launch from a stop. It's a kick to drive, and I highly recommend the stick- shift. The trunk has a lot of space, and can carry almost anything I want, especially when I fold the rear seats up. I enjoy the dashboard, I think it's stylish, and the radio works well. I did put in an iPod plug in, however, and it is my main source of music when I drive. The hatchback model is super cute, and I love driving around in it. As a first car, it is really great, and I don't have many complaints. My parents feel comfortable with me driving in it. I would buy this car again if it came with a much better engine with a lot more power, but everything else is great."

This car is awesome in the snow great to handle

By on Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pros: "fair price great to drive"

Cons: "no storage space like console"

"This is an awesome awd car great in the snow the gas tank is way to small and the back seat not to roomy but I will keep it I live in upstate NY and love it"

This is a good commuter car.

By on Monday, December 15, 2014

Pros: "Handling, good overall MPG"

Cons: "Harsh ride"

"I bought this car new and have owned it since 2008. I have had all the normal maintenance done and have had no problems with the car. At 120,000 miles it still performs, rides and handles like new. Everything still works (i.e. A/C, cruise, etc). I will say the ride is harsh and you will feel a rough road. A less low profile tire may help this but I never knew what size tire would work. My wife calls the car her scooter car because it handles so well. The car is an automatic. It accelerates okay but it will not win any races. I never reset the MPG calculator, and my 6 year avg MPG is 30.1. 50/50 city/highway."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki SX4 near Honolulu. See local deals