2010 Suzuki SX4

8.3

Based on 275 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Suddenly I love winter driving

By on Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"I have had the SX4 for only a month, but have driven thru 2 major snowstorms. I can't believe how well this car handles icy roads and my unplowed driveway. (It hugs dry roads even better!) I saved $3500 over my second choice, the Subaru Impreza and could not be happier. No other car offers this many quality features for this value. I can't wait to use the fold-down seats when my landscaping business starts up in the spring."

SX4

By on Saturday, February 20, 2010

"Sometimes its hard to see when there is another vehicle coming. You have to look around the trim that comes down to connect the windshield, between window area, or if someone is going to walk by. Also my son is tall, he has a hard time fitting into the car. He is only 14 but not comfortable on long trip. OK for just a normal size person. He is 6' tall. I like the car for just me. I have have had brake issues, squeaks most of the time."

Great Small Car

By on Thursday, January 08, 2009

"Its been nearly two years and 28,000 miles since I purchased a red SX4 w/ convienience package. I am still impressed with the car. Absolutely no mechanical problems. As mentioned by many posters, the gas mileage could be a bit better. The AWD is awsome in the winter and is part of the reason for the poor gas mileage, which I think is a fair trade. Stock tires are not very good, but that goes for most vehicles. I rated this 3 stars for performance, cause lets face it, this is not a performance car. Overall if your looking for a inexpensive, reliable small car that will do well in wintery conditions the SX4 should be considered. I would and have recommended it to friends and family."

Pefect Fit

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"This car has everything I need at the best price. One of the best values in the auto industry. The standard AWD, ABS, and 6 air bags provide ideal saftey features especially cosidering how hard it is to find a car in this class with ABS or AWD. the cargo configuration is impressive when you see what can actually fit when you convert the rear seats. A safe dependable 4 door awd car at a great price."

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"Great little car. Love the gas milage. Zips along with traffic very well on the highway. Great head room and leg room for big guys. Drivers station was well thought out with many controls at your finger tips."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki SX4 near Honolulu. See local deals