2009 Suzuki SX4

8.3

Based on 275 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Suddenly I love winter driving

By on Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"I have had the SX4 for only a month, but have driven thru 2 major snowstorms. I can't believe how well this car handles icy roads and my unplowed driveway. (It hugs dry roads even better!) I saved $3500 over my second choice, the Subaru Impreza and could not be happier. No other car offers this many quality features for this value. I can't wait to use the fold-down seats when my landscaping business starts up in the spring."

SX4

By on Saturday, February 20, 2010

"Sometimes its hard to see when there is another vehicle coming. You have to look around the trim that comes down to connect the windshield, between window area, or if someone is going to walk by. Also my son is tall, he has a hard time fitting into the car. He is only 14 but not comfortable on long trip. OK for just a normal size person. He is 6' tall. I like the car for just me. I have have had brake issues, squeaks most of the time."

Great little car!

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pros: "great in the snow/rain, fun to drive"

Cons: "same gas mileage as SUVs"

"I got this car after looking at SUV's to get the AWD or 4WD capability. This car was in the show room of the one dealership we went to look at a used Ford Escape. While he was getting the keys, I noticed the car, and that it was AWD. I LOVED the idea of driving a car safely in the snow/rain instead of a big chunky SUV. And it's been a blessing ever since. It is a BEAST in the snow, and I never am afraid to drive anymore. The stability control is a great help, and kicks in for EVERYTHING, so I'm never slipping. Especially when you have those slush piles in between lanes on the highway, and you want to change lanes...not one little slip, it's amazing! It's also very fun to drive, and suprisingly has a lot of space for passengers. The only thing concerning us is that the trunk looks like it might be too small for a stroller...and we're currently pregnant! We're waiting for the shower to see how the stroller fits, and we're very upset to even think about trading it in for a larger SUV."

Great Small Car

By on Thursday, January 08, 2009

"Its been nearly two years and 28,000 miles since I purchased a red SX4 w/ convienience package. I am still impressed with the car. Absolutely no mechanical problems. As mentioned by many posters, the gas mileage could be a bit better. The AWD is awsome in the winter and is part of the reason for the poor gas mileage, which I think is a fair trade. Stock tires are not very good, but that goes for most vehicles. I rated this 3 stars for performance, cause lets face it, this is not a performance car. Overall if your looking for a inexpensive, reliable small car that will do well in wintery conditions the SX4 should be considered. I would and have recommended it to friends and family."

Pefect Fit

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"This car has everything I need at the best price. One of the best values in the auto industry. The standard AWD, ABS, and 6 air bags provide ideal saftey features especially cosidering how hard it is to find a car in this class with ABS or AWD. the cargo configuration is impressive when you see what can actually fit when you convert the rear seats. A safe dependable 4 door awd car at a great price."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki SX4 near Honolulu. See local deals