2008 Suzuki SX4

8.3

Based on 278 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

SX4

By on Saturday, February 20, 2010

"Sometimes its hard to see when there is another vehicle coming. You have to look around the trim that comes down to connect the windshield, between window area, or if someone is going to walk by. Also my son is tall, he has a hard time fitting into the car. He is only 14 but not comfortable on long trip. OK for just a normal size person. He is 6' tall. I like the car for just me. I have have had brake issues, squeaks most of the time."

Suddenly I love winter driving

By on Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"I have had the SX4 for only a month, but have driven thru 2 major snowstorms. I can't believe how well this car handles icy roads and my unplowed driveway. (It hugs dry roads even better!) I saved $3500 over my second choice, the Subaru Impreza and could not be happier. No other car offers this many quality features for this value. I can't wait to use the fold-down seats when my landscaping business starts up in the spring."

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"Great little car. Love the gas milage. Zips along with traffic very well on the highway. Great head room and leg room for big guys. Drivers station was well thought out with many controls at your finger tips."

Pefect Fit

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"This car has everything I need at the best price. One of the best values in the auto industry. The standard AWD, ABS, and 6 air bags provide ideal saftey features especially cosidering how hard it is to find a car in this class with ABS or AWD. the cargo configuration is impressive when you see what can actually fit when you convert the rear seats. A safe dependable 4 door awd car at a great price."

Reliable and a GREAT VALUE AWD snow vehicle

By on Friday, October 18, 2013

Pros: "Great VALUE - inexpensive AWD w/a GOOD warranty."

Cons: "Small, fairly low ground-clearance."

"Commuted 50 miles 1-way through the Colorado foothills for over 4 years. No breakdowns and I never got stuck in any snowstorms. I drove a Subaru Legacy for many years before I got the Suzuki. The Subaru's got higher ground clearance and a longer per-tank range *but* it would have cost me $10k+ more to get another one than what I paid for the Suzuki. The Suzuki was a tremendous value. Handled as well as the Subaru in light snow. I had to replace the engine in the *subaru* at 65k miles (under the *extended* warranty I bought). The Suzuki came w/a 4 yr/100k powertrain warranty standard, so not only was it less expensive but the better warranty massively improved the value. At the time I bought it, the Suzuki was a "settle for" car because I couldn't afford another subaru. After 5 years and a single check-engine light (related to a loose gas-cap) it was really one of the best purchasing decisions I've made in my life."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki SX4 near Honolulu. See local deals