1997 Suzuki Sidekick

8.2

Based on 92 Ratings for the 1992 - 1998 models.

best car ever

By on Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive and dependable"

"Bought this car new and is the most reliable all weather vehicle ever. Every time I drive it people ask if I would sell it. No way.Cheap on gas and maintenace, and fun to drive in any climcondition.ate or"

An Excellent Aound-Town 4x4

By on Monday, December 10, 2007

"In 1989 when Suzuki first came out with this larger SUV, I looked at one with reserve for my wife. Upon investigation, I saw a well made vehicle. Double channel box frame, front engine rear drive (a real truck) MANUAL LOCKING front hubs like from "the Big Boys". The seating is pleasently upright and comfortable. I've taken the truck offroad and, when driven slowly as you should, it is quite a capable machine. I get 22 MPG overall with my current Sidekick which has 141000 miles on it. Tight as a drum, these trucks just keep on going without skipping a beat! The only thing you need to watch out for is to remember the short wheelbase. They turn quick, so be carfefull. Over all. . . a great little truck. You can't go wrong with one for around town!"

very dependable

By on Friday, August 17, 2007

"The car is so ugly its cool. This car has pulled me through many of blizzards and up my steep driveway. Very dependable, and low maintenance car, only had to change my oil. Owned it since 2002, its a 1995 model."

Reliable little SUV

By on Sunday, July 15, 2007

"I bought this car new off the showroom floor and swore I'd run it into the ground. 340K miles later, I'm thinking i may just have to find it a new home. Goes places other 4x4s can't because of it's size. 24mpg everywhere. The short wheelbase, even on the 4-door, rides like a stagecoach. Anemic getting on the freeway but enough low end torque for low speed stuff and low-range off road. Noisey, cheap interior. Great driver visibility. Nimble as a Miata but don't try to drift it! Excellent car if you drive in a variety of environments."

14 year and drives great

By on Monday, October 08, 2012

Pros: "gas miles"

Cons: "window"

"love it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Sidekick near Honolulu. See local deals