1994 Suzuki Samurai

8.3

Based on 27 Ratings for the 1987 - 1995 models.

7.0/10

Suzuki Samauri (ZUK) Most Fun to Drive

By on Sunday, November 03, 2013

Pros: "Fun, fun, fun to drive"

Cons: "not very safe"

1988 Suzuki Samauri (not for sale) you can't have mine

"Kelly Blue Book says I could get from $750.00 for a trade in to $1600.00 selling it my self. I paid $2400.00 and have been offered $5000.00 for it. I think Kelly is out of touch with the actual value of this car. I passed up the $5000.00 I was offered. I just drove it to and from Joshua Tree National Park where I had a great time driving it on two of their off road trails. It went everywhere we ask it to go and without any issues of any kind. I have also driven it to Portland, OR and to and from Los Anegeles CA several times. It can fit in any parking space. My only parking issue is sometimes I can't find it hidden between other cars and others think the space is vacant until they start to pull in behind it. It is perfect for southern California summers when we remove the top and doors. It is just a bit safer than riding a motorcycle and just as much fun. I can say that because I also have a Harley. Kelly has really missed the mark on this vehicle. Boooo! Mine is actually an '88 but Kelly doesn't go back that far."

1988 Suzuki Samauri (not for sale) you can't have mine

Cool car

By on Sunday, February 05, 2012

"Great car"

Met All My expectations for a use DD/offroader

By on Saturday, October 08, 2011

Pros: "gas mileage, simple"

Cons: "ride comfort, electrical system, slow"

"Unfortunately i was plagued with FORD as my first vehicle, it cost me $50 a mile to run because everything just broke or failed in the short time i had it. i sold it and a year later i bought an '86 samurai for my b-day. it met all my expectations for a vehicle that i am going to have to live with for the next few years. everything that was wrong with it was neglect of previous owners. its not fast and definitely has some issues keeping speed on the freeway, but i was aware of these problems before i bought it. it had been unregistered for over 10 years and was someones weekend 4x4 so not everything was in tip top shape the electrical system was in bad shape and only the break lights and headlights worked when i got it so i immediately started rewiring the rear end and that fixed all the problems with lights. lesser gauge wires and oxidation that plague older electrical systems and i am still trying to fix the blinkers. really good on gas, i only use 2-3 gallons a week but i dont have to travel to far. i have not been off roading in it yet but i will try it out as soon as i have a buddy to go with. it has 31" tires on it. rust cancer spots are common around the windsheild so far it has been a good little 4-wheeler and i am happy with my decision to get it, but very unhappy with previous owners that didnt take good enough care of it. its the least feminine samurai i have ever seen because its flat black with a giant target on the hood. there is a definite fan club for samurais, i know a guy that has 14 and another that has 5, and i get compliments about it all the time."

more value now that when buy

By on Saturday, April 16, 2011

"Execelent buy in 1992. No problem at present . Best buy that jeep an oher"

By on Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Samurai near Honolulu. See local deals