2008 Suzuki Reno

6.9

Based on 95 Ratings for the 2005 - 2008 models.

7.3/10
    7.2/10
    7.6/10
    7.4/10
    7.5/10

Commend Suzuki

By on Sunday, February 15, 2009

"I will start off by saying that I bought my Reno in 05 brand new 14 miles on it.I do alot of mixed driving,the average gas milage I get is usually 22-25mpg.I have the oil changed in it every 3000 miles,I have only 2 incidents that were brought to my attention by way of a recall letter to me.The first was for the water pump mounting bracket,and the other was for a headlight connection. Both of these were taken care of by Suzuki.I now have 49,000 miles on the car and have had trouble free driving.You really have to hand it to Suzuki for taking on the responsibility of a car that started as a Daewoo/GM project."

LOVE MY RENO!!!

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

Pros: "great value, versatile, comfortable, reliable"

Cons: "base model has no cruise control"

"It's not fancy, and there is nothing specifically outstanding or "fun" about this car, but it is the best car I have ever owned. It is nice looking, spacious, comfortable, and reliable (haven't had to do a single thing outside of the routine maintenance). The cargo space is incredibly versatile. It's truly amazing how much you can fit into such a seemingly small car. The legroom is also great in front and back. Car performs and handles well. It is quiet and has pretty good pick-up for a 4 cyl. Great Gas Mileage--I average about 30 mpg (that's more than the advertised amount). I have the base model, which has power doors and windows, but no cruise control. That's the only thing I wish it had. Other than that, this car is perfect!!"

Great car

By on Friday, February 01, 2008

"Bought mine with 6k miles on it. Added cruise control, lighter drive pulley, and high flow exhaust. I love this car, great quality you'd expect from suzuki. You'll be hard pressed to find an equally equiped car at this price. I'm 6'1 and I had no problems driving this across the US. I've taken it on the german Autobahn, no stability problems at 130+. Yes this car goes 130+ I recommend this to anyone on a budget looking to get the most bang for the buck."

Great Daily Driver!!

By on Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, but not spectacular!"

Cons: "Does not hold it's value"

"This car has been a great daily driver! I got it in 2005 to make a 50 mile round trip daily commute and it's been fantastic. I have had no major issues while I've owned it. It has been mechanically sound other than the normal brakes and tire/oil change requirements and some minor clutch linkage issues. I get between 28/32 combined city/highway depending on how hard I drive it. It has served me very well and at least with the 5 speed transmission, has been fun to drive. Just know that it is not anything extremely special, just an adequate daily driver that gets you from point A to point B reliably. If you want something that is quiet and luxurious, this is not for you! It has a pretty good list of features but it's build quality is average at best."

GREAT VALUE

By on Monday, November 08, 2010

"FUN SPORTY CAR TO DRIVE WIFE LOVES IT WOULD BUY FROM SUZUKI AGAIN"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Reno near Honolulu. See local deals