2008 Suzuki Reno

6.9

Based on 95 Ratings for the 2005 - 2008 models.

7.3/10
    7.2/10
    7.6/10
    7.4/10
    7.5/10

LOVE MY RENO!!!

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

Pros: "great value, versatile, comfortable, reliable"

Cons: "base model has no cruise control"

"It's not fancy, and there is nothing specifically outstanding or "fun" about this car, but it is the best car I have ever owned. It is nice looking, spacious, comfortable, and reliable (haven't had to do a single thing outside of the routine maintenance). The cargo space is incredibly versatile. It's truly amazing how much you can fit into such a seemingly small car. The legroom is also great in front and back. Car performs and handles well. It is quiet and has pretty good pick-up for a 4 cyl. Great Gas Mileage--I average about 30 mpg (that's more than the advertised amount). I have the base model, which has power doors and windows, but no cruise control. That's the only thing I wish it had. Other than that, this car is perfect!!"

Great car

By on Friday, February 01, 2008

"Bought mine with 6k miles on it. Added cruise control, lighter drive pulley, and high flow exhaust. I love this car, great quality you'd expect from suzuki. You'll be hard pressed to find an equally equiped car at this price. I'm 6'1 and I had no problems driving this across the US. I've taken it on the german Autobahn, no stability problems at 130+. Yes this car goes 130+ I recommend this to anyone on a budget looking to get the most bang for the buck."

GREAT VALUE

By on Monday, November 08, 2010

"FUN SPORTY CAR TO DRIVE WIFE LOVES IT WOULD BUY FROM SUZUKI AGAIN"

Wonderful Little car

By on Thursday, May 06, 2010

"When our minivan's transmission went at 60k miles after a road trip we decided to go smaller. I have a family of 5, but normally my car is just myself and 3 kids and now that they are out of boosters/car seats I wanted something smaller. We bought this car used, with 27k miles on it and at about a year old. I LOVE this car. It seats myself and growing children wonderfully. Knock on wood, have had no mechanical problems to date. We've had it almost 2 years. I do notice that in the winter you need to let it run a bit before taking it out but other than that its one of the few cars I've owned and not had a complaint about. Anyway, its a wonderful little car. space in the back for luggage if you're on a road trip. Its not plush but definitely comfortable for us. We also get a lot of people asking us where we got it (because you don't really see them around) so that makes it kind of interesting. Would definitely recommend it to someone looking for a reliable well priced vehicle."

First Car

By on Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"Great for a first car. I bought one and love it. I've taken it on long road trips both to really hot climates (Florida in august) and cold climates (Both Vermont in December and Northern Illinois in early February). It doesn't have a lot of power, but gets great gas mileage and is really dependable."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Reno near Honolulu. See local deals