2005 Suzuki Reno

6.9

Based on 95 Ratings for the 2005 - 2008 models.

7.3/10
    7.2/10
    7.6/10
    7.4/10
    7.5/10

LOVE MY RENO!!!

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

Pros: "great value, versatile, comfortable, reliable"

Cons: "base model has no cruise control"

"It's not fancy, and there is nothing specifically outstanding or "fun" about this car, but it is the best car I have ever owned. It is nice looking, spacious, comfortable, and reliable (haven't had to do a single thing outside of the routine maintenance). The cargo space is incredibly versatile. It's truly amazing how much you can fit into such a seemingly small car. The legroom is also great in front and back. Car performs and handles well. It is quiet and has pretty good pick-up for a 4 cyl. Great Gas Mileage--I average about 30 mpg (that's more than the advertised amount). I have the base model, which has power doors and windows, but no cruise control. That's the only thing I wish it had. Other than that, this car is perfect!!"

Great car

By on Friday, February 01, 2008

"Bought mine with 6k miles on it. Added cruise control, lighter drive pulley, and high flow exhaust. I love this car, great quality you'd expect from suzuki. You'll be hard pressed to find an equally equiped car at this price. I'm 6'1 and I had no problems driving this across the US. I've taken it on the german Autobahn, no stability problems at 130+. Yes this car goes 130+ I recommend this to anyone on a budget looking to get the most bang for the buck."

First Car

By on Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"Great for a first car. I bought one and love it. I've taken it on long road trips both to really hot climates (Florida in august) and cold climates (Both Vermont in December and Northern Illinois in early February). It doesn't have a lot of power, but gets great gas mileage and is really dependable."

Can't beat it

By on Monday, December 14, 2009

"We bought our '07 Reno new (20 miles) in Nov. 07. The only shop-time was for a squeaky control-arm bushing just after purchase. Nothing else has gone bad. We really like this little guy. Mileage 26/31.5. Was originally intended to be a two-year car, but we'll go three years because it has been such a good car. I'd buy another one in a heart-beat. The only negative ( it IS a small car) I can mention is that at highway speeds, 80+, a cross-wind will be a problem. No surprise there."

dissapointed owner

By on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"i bought the Reno brand new the very next year the 2006 version cost 10k less then my 2005 purchase. the "Americas number one warranty" is a load of junk. my car is four years old and was well taken care of. then suddenly my head gasket hit the bricks and coolant flooded my engine. Suzuki is blaming me for the damage and want me to fork over 6k to get a new engine. spend your money elsewhere"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Reno near Honolulu. See local deals