2013 Suzuki Kizashi

9.5

Based on 64 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Awesome, overlooked car

By on Monday, December 5, 2011

"I never thought I would buy a Suzuki but I also did not want something you see on every street corner. I have the SLS model with FWD. The car has outstanding looks inside and out, great quality so far, and you get a lot for your money. It is a pleasure to drive and several people have already said they would love to get this for their next car. I strongly recommend checking out the Kizashi for your next car."

die hard chevy man buy a kizashi?

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pros: "affordable, stylish,fun to drive"

Cons: "could use a little more pep, but still not bad"

"I just bought a 2011 blue sls for my wife for christmas. I soon discoved that this was a win win situation for me, not only is she extremly happy, i get to drive it too. the features this car came with for the money are unbeatable. also, the car is very flashy and there doesn't seem to be many other owners out there right now, making me feel ahead of a trend for once."

One of the best I've owned.

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Price, Quality, Reliability, Looks."

Cons: "Needs a bit more get up and go with the automatic."

"I honestly believe that the Kizashi is one of the best bang for your buck deals out there right now. The level of refinement, quality, and reliability is simply unmatched in this price range. You don't have to compromise on anything when purchasing this vehicle. The looks are aggressive and sharp, but not over the top. And it performs very well on the road...very quiet and smooth and averages about 26/32 mpg city and highway consistantly. It's one of the few vehicles I've owned that have left me with no regrets after a year of ownership. What more is there to say?"

best car I have driven in awhile!

By on Monday, August 27, 2012

Pros: "Price, Fun to drive, Great quality."

Cons: "all in all they are to minor to list."

"For the money this car has it all! Has a great eye appeal, exterior and interior. This car handles amazing, hugs the road like it was made for it. Solid feel behind the wheel and very quiet on the inside while going down the road with a smooth ride. Very comforatable ride for those long road trips. To me your pretty much getting an audi, subaru, cadillac car built into Suzuki at a better price! Cant beat that. only cons I can point out is its a little slower on the take off but witht the cvt transmission you really have to watch it because your goin 60mph without even knowing it and how quiet the ride is. The other is the MPG, getting the same as most v6's but with the AWD its worth it. Great car!!"

Solid Vehicle

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "build quality, Handling, cvt smoothness"

Cons: "instrument panel all white, no turbo yet"

"I own a 2010 kizashi se awd. I bought the car because it feels solid. The handling is great I tend to speed around corners alot which I couldnt do in my trooper. This is the first cvt I ever had and I really like. One reason is, when driving on the freeway the rpms at 70mph are only at 2000rpm at 80mph 2200rpm, the cvt in this car is smooth. The only one thing I would change is on the instrument panel make the needles red instead of white. If you need lower back support these cars seats are for you."

get more do not pay more

By on Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pros: "big bang for buck"

Cons: "have not found one"

"why pay more i have owned a number of luxury cars. the 2011 suzuki kizashi is by far the best that i have owned to date. The quality is over the top. The value is over over the top. Not the fastest car in the world but fast eanough. The awd system is the same as the porsche panamerica and i love it. the sound system, rockford fosgate could not be better, this car is under 30k and feels like a car priced twice as much. Great looking car to boot. Get one. ours a silver gts awd. love it. about 30 mpg."

Lot of car for a little money.. ! ! ! ! !

By on Thursday, October 24, 2013

Cons: "Can't think of any cons right now... :)"

"I bought the car new and really love it. Has a really great suspension, very nimble and agile. Really great pick up and good fuel mileage. The car is fully loaded and looks really cute too. Love to drive it gets lots of looks."

Nice ride

By on Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pros: "Great price,fun drive"

"Sporty good looks and comfortable ride at a great price. Guess Suzuki put the money into the vehicle and not advertising. Compares favorably with cars costing a whole lot more."

Excellent car for the money

By on Monday, December 17, 2012

Pros: "Quality feel, great value"

Cons: "engine / transmission is a little noisy."

"I was looking at a 2012 Subaru Legacy, but after comparing the equipment side by side, the Kizashi is hands down the best value. If you are looking to be outside of all the toyota's, Honda's and Subaru's circle, this is overall the best choice. I just love the nice upscale feel/lighting of the interior. Especially with the leather seat package. And the awd is great to have in bad climate. The engine is a 2.4 litre, and is chain driven, which does not require timing belt change...which means less maintence and more driving enjoyment, which i really like."

Have only owned this car one week, I'm in love ...

By on Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pros: "Overall package for the money, plus AWD."

Cons: "Can't think of any ... maybe fuel economy."

"Just purchased the Sport GTS AWD. Great car for Pittsburgh winters. Car runs great, handles extremely well, and the sound system will blow your mind. this is my fourth Suzuki, and they have all been very good, reliable cars. This one is definitely a cut above the others."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Kizashi near Honolulu. See local deals