2013 Suzuki Kizashi

9.5

Based on 61 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

One of the best I've owned.

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Price, Quality, Reliability, Looks."

Cons: "Needs a bit more get up and go with the automatic."

"I honestly believe that the Kizashi is one of the best bang for your buck deals out there right now. The level of refinement, quality, and reliability is simply unmatched in this price range. You don't have to compromise on anything when purchasing this vehicle. The looks are aggressive and sharp, but not over the top. And it performs very well on the road...very quiet and smooth and averages about 26/32 mpg city and highway consistantly. It's one of the few vehicles I've owned that have left me with no regrets after a year of ownership. What more is there to say?"

After 13 Cars I've found "The One"

By on Friday, July 10, 2015

Pros: "Paddle shifters, power everything, memory seats"

Cons: "Mileage - Averages about 28MPG"

"I purchased this car in 2014 after going through a serious midlife crisis with a souped up Toyota FJ Cruiser. Now When I say this car has it all - I am serious - This car has it all! I took the test drive, played with the paddle shifters, jacked the bass up on the 10inch sub that comes stock and let the good times roll. So far I've driven this car from Milwaukee, WI to Nebraska - Let me just say - I drank 4 redbulls set the cruise control to 80 MPH and I covered that distance in 7.5 hours - ABSOLUTELY amazing and fun to drive - this car moves. If you know anything about downshifting gears it'll get you off the line with a chirp - LOVE IT!"

Lot of car for a little money.. ! ! ! ! !

By on Thursday, October 24, 2013

Cons: "Can't think of any cons right now... :)"

"I bought the car new and really love it. Has a really great suspension, very nimble and agile. Really great pick up and good fuel mileage. The car is fully loaded and looks really cute too. Love to drive it gets lots of looks."

Nice ride

By on Sunday, October 06, 2013

Pros: "Great price,fun drive"

"Sporty good looks and comfortable ride at a great price. Guess Suzuki put the money into the vehicle and not advertising. Compares favorably with cars costing a whole lot more."

Excellent car for the money

By on Monday, December 17, 2012

Pros: "Quality feel, great value"

Cons: "engine / transmission is a little noisy."

"I was looking at a 2012 Subaru Legacy, but after comparing the equipment side by side, the Kizashi is hands down the best value. If you are looking to be outside of all the toyota's, Honda's and Subaru's circle, this is overall the best choice. I just love the nice upscale feel/lighting of the interior. Especially with the leather seat package. And the awd is great to have in bad climate. The engine is a 2.4 litre, and is chain driven, which does not require timing belt change...which means less maintence and more driving enjoyment, which i really like."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Kizashi near Honolulu. See local deals