2013 Suzuki Kizashi

9.5

Based on 55 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Great Car!

By on Sunday, April 27, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage, dependability, driveability"

Cons: "Driver's seat position, factory wheels"

"I bought my certified pre-owned 2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE almost two years ago. I spend most of my time traveling on the highway and average around 37mpg. The best I have seen is 42.9mpg over several occasions, but this is generally traveling at 53mph with less than a 1/4 tank of gas. The car is fun to drive; I love my CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), mainly for its engine braking. The CVT transmission also has a fun select shift mode, and when engaged will provide a digital read out of which speed you are in located on the instrument panel, and will automatically down shift when coming to a stop. The car has a great braking system. I hardly have to apply any force to my brakes because the CVT transmission does most of the stopping! The position of the driver’s seat is different to say the least; however I came from driving a sports sedan to this so the position is very different. At 5' 10" sitting in the driver’s seat can feel rather snug at times thanks to a tall seat height and close steering wheel. The car offers comfortable back seats, and I would rate them about average when it comes to leg room. The trunk is quite large with four tie down points and a neat cargo compartment in the spare tire area. The cars stereo is descent but not impressive. The base stereo offers AM/FM, XM, Single MP3 CD, and USB."

Great car

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

"Fun car to drive, yet still very comfortable. Cvt takes some getting used to, but not a big deal."

Great value and lots of fun!

By on Monday, December 09, 2013

Pros: "Sexy and fun. Handles well. Lots of features."

Cons: "Sluggish CVT, paint chips, TPMS"

"I'll say that this car is simply amazing for the price. Lot's of great features one would typically only find on a higher-end vehicle: (projector headlamps, foglights, Sat-Nav, Traction-control, push-button start, sport-shift, etc..) Sporty and solid. Very plucky once the CVT gets spooled-up. Handling is tight and agile for a rather heavy vehicle. Flappy-paddle shifters on the wheel are a fun touch. The interior is well-appointed and doesn't have a cheap feel. Cabin space is very roomy with lots of hiding places and cup-holders. Trunk is massive! The Rockford Fosgate stereo sounds pretty good for a factory unit. Seats are comfortable. Interior lighting is pretty cool too. *A few minor things that are annoying thus far: 1. Paint chips are a bit ridiculous for a car with 15K. I hear that Suzuki has had issues with that in these models, but I can live with it now. Buy a hood protector, for sure! 2. The washer sprayers. They're just not adequate in my opinion and spray a bit willy-nilly. Not a big deal, either, but it could have been better. 3. The CVT still feels pretty sloppy at low speeds. I think it gets to 6th gear way too soon and bogs down at low speeds. It goes like mad when you get the throttle down, though. 4. It's got some massive blind-spots, particularly from the A-pillar and big side-view mirrors. Seeing out the back is a bit difficult, but my model has a backup camera and that helps. All-in-all, though, I think it's really an amazing car and I'd recommend it. It has it's faults, but what car doesn't? I haven't had any reliability issues as of yet so I did not rate for it. Hopefully, they will be few and far between."

Lot of car for a little money.. ! ! ! ! !

By on Thursday, October 24, 2013

Cons: "Can't think of any cons right now... :)"

"I bought the car new and really love it. Has a really great suspension, very nimble and agile. Really great pick up and good fuel mileage. The car is fully loaded and looks really cute too. Love to drive it gets lots of looks."

Nice ride

By on Sunday, October 06, 2013

Pros: "Great price,fun drive"

"Sporty good looks and comfortable ride at a great price. Guess Suzuki put the money into the vehicle and not advertising. Compares favorably with cars costing a whole lot more."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Kizashi near Honolulu. See local deals