2013 Suzuki Kizashi Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,710 - $20,063.

10/6.3

9.6

Based on 49 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Great car

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

"Fun car to drive, yet still very comfortable. Cvt takes some getting used to, but not a big deal."

Great value and lots of fun!

By on Monday, December 09, 2013

Pros: "Sexy and fun. Handles well. Lots of features."

Cons: "Sluggish CVT, paint chips, TPMS"

"I'll say that this car is simply amazing for the price. Lot's of great features one would typically only find on a higher-end vehicle: (projector headlamps, foglights, Sat-Nav, Traction-control, push-button start, sport-shift, etc..) Sporty and solid. Very plucky once the CVT gets spooled-up. Handling is tight and agile for a rather heavy vehicle. Flappy-paddle shifters on the wheel are a fun touch. The interior is well-appointed and doesn't have a cheap feel. Cabin space is very roomy with lots of hiding places and cup-holders. Trunk is massive! The Rockford Fosgate stereo sounds pretty good for a factory unit. Seats are comfortable. Interior lighting is pretty cool too. *A few minor things that are annoying thus far: 1. Paint chips are a bit ridiculous for a car with 15K. I hear that Suzuki has had issues with that in these models, but I can live with it now. Buy a hood protector, for sure! 2. The washer sprayers. They're just not adequate in my opinion and spray a bit willy-nilly. Not a big deal, either, but it could have been better. 3. The CVT still feels pretty sloppy at low speeds. I think it gets to 6th gear way too soon and bogs down at low speeds. It goes like mad when you get the throttle down, though. 4. It's got some massive blind-spots, particularly from the A-pillar and big side-view mirrors. Seeing out the back is a bit difficult, but my model has a backup camera and that helps. All-in-all, though, I think it's really an amazing car and I'd recommend it. It has it's faults, but what car doesn't? I haven't had any reliability issues as of yet so I did not rate for it. Hopefully, they will be few and far between."

Lot of car for a little money.. ! ! ! ! !

By on Thursday, October 24, 2013

Cons: "Can't think of any cons right now... :)"

"I bought the car new and really love it. Has a really great suspension, very nimble and agile. Really great pick up and good fuel mileage. The car is fully loaded and looks really cute too. Love to drive it gets lots of looks."

Nice ride

By on Sunday, October 06, 2013

Pros: "Great price,fun drive"

"Sporty good looks and comfortable ride at a great price. Guess Suzuki put the money into the vehicle and not advertising. Compares favorably with cars costing a whole lot more."

good price, fun to drive, great handling, solid

By on Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Pros: "good price, fun to drive, solid feel, great sporty"

"I fell in love with this car immediately! It handles beautifully, has a high end feel with a quality interior. This is a fun car to drive! I use the manual option most of the time, which seems to boost the mpg. It has a sporty look and feel, a solid ride and superb handling on winding roads."

Best value and look for price

By on Sunday, July 28, 2013

"Although Suzuki America filed for bankruptcy,I would buy this car again.Dealer in my city is signed on for warranty work.Choice between this,Sonata,Optima,Accord,.Camry,Altima,or any other comparable car was a no brainer."

Pleasantly surprised. Better than you'd think.

By on Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pros: "Value AWD luxury for cheap!"

Cons: "more ponies would be nice..."

"I've owned many high end cars... This feels and drives like an entry AUDI, SAAB or BMW! For the price of this thing nothing even comes close. For the price I actually paid (way below sticker) it's a G-D steal! I have a fully loaded 13 SLS. It fully rivals the last SAAB I had, only the AWD makes this one better. If this holds up and isn't problematic this will be the best purchase I have ever made. What a fantastic underrated car. Get one, you won't be disappointed. Oh, right... you can't get one anymore. I'm glad I got one of the last ones. Couldn't care less about the implied poor resale since Suzuki pulled out of the US... I'm not selling it :) Drive it... I don't know what it really is, but I can't believe it is really a Suzuki! A friend from Europe says this is a direct competitor to the entry luxury brands and costs way more there..."

Best Vehicle I have ever owned!

By on Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pros: "Great, easy to drive, and stylish."

Cons: "Dealerships hard to find, and back leg room"

"I have had my car for a year now, and I love it. It is easy to drive, comfortable for long drives, and I have not seen one person in town with a car like mine. The only thing that I would recommend is more leg room in the back and closer to a dealership for the Key Fob to be replaced. Another great feature is the sound that comes from the speakers, hands free blue tooth, and a memory setting for the driver's seat."

Outstanding Value For the Money

By on Monday, April 08, 2013

Pros: "Value for the money and a mean looking stance"

Cons: "Minor glitches regarding placement of controls"

"The Kisashi Sport GTS handles like a German engineered car. The details mirror that of pricier cars, and the handling is quick and nimble. Fuel consumption is respectable within the neighborhood of 29 mpg's H/W, and 25 city. Output horsepower is rated at 185; not quite that most powerful of engines albeit, but you'd never know it, by the way it pulls away when you put the pedal to the metal. It comfortably seats five, and allows plenty of leg room provided you're not 6 foot or taller. Fully equipped it will run you approx. $25K. The NAV system leaves a lot to be desired, so I don't recommend it. Better off with your own suction style windshield mounted GPS. Yes, there are a few minor quirks, but nothing worth a wasteful complaint on. Overall the car aims to please, and will not disappoint."

KIZASHI -- strange name, great vehicle

By on Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Pros: "Stylish quality inside and out; comfort and mpg"

Cons: "defunct after March 31, 2013."

"Suzuki failed to catch on in the US because it chose to have a scarcity mentality in two areas: advertizing and dealership network. I suppose the company thought it could give the money back on the sticker, but nobody knew who Suzuki was. My mechanic put me on to Suzuki in 2002, and I've owned nothing else since. The Kizashi is the King of the Hill. It has beautiful paint (I have the pearl white metallic--gorgeous) & unique styling outside and space & taste inside.I've actually had people follow me to a parking spot to find out what the car was...more than once. In the first 6 weeks of ownership, I've averaged 35.7 mpg --considerably better than the estimates. I have the 6-speed and drive conservatively, but still!! The sound system is terrific, lines of vision all around are good, The color scheme is interesting, and the features are ridiculous for a car of this price range. Even the interior lighting speaks of luxury. I'm sad to see Suzuki leave. Their autos are solid performers and elite in what they offer according to price. I'm not at all afraid to buy. The brand is very durable."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25