2013 Suzuki Kizashi Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $17,257 - $18,506.

10/6.3

9.6

Based on 49 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

You won't be Sorry...Buy it.

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pros: "Price, Quality, AWD, Ride, Handling, Features"

Cons: "Buzzy Engine Noise, CVT takes a bit to get use to."

"We bought a low mileage 2010 GTS. My wife needed to replace her 2005 Pontiac Vibe AWD (Daughter is taking the Vibe to College)and her must have was AWD. I did a ton of research and it came down to a used Subaru Legacy or a Kizashi. Once you compare the two on the used market the Subaru does hold it's value..too well. You just can't get it with low miles at an affordable price. When you really dig into it the Kizashi is actually just as solid and reliable as a Subaru but is equipped much better and for a better price. The one thing that really does set Kizashi apart is the AWD can be turned off. This gets you much better gas mileage. Our Vibe is AWD all the time and the gas mileage suffers from it. We have averaged 26 mpg with primarily in town driving. We were able to get our Kizashi under book price and added a 7 year 100,000 mile bumper to bumper aftermarket warranty for just 1500.00(Never used it yet). This still come in thousands of dollars under a much higher mileage used Legacy. We bought from a reputable dealer and he was actually shocked on the cost of the warranty. He said that the low price indicates that they don't have many issues with the car. We keep our cars that's why we bought the warranty. The car itself has been bullet proof. It's just a plain fantastic car. It's the prefect size for everyday use. The ride and Handling are fantastic. It does take a bit to get use to the CVT transmission but once you do, it's great. Engine is a bit buzzy. This car is a solid bargain that shouldn't be passed up!!!"

great car for the price

By on Thursday, July 22, 2010

"I have owned suzuki vehicles since 1998 this car is GREAT!!! my only suggestion would have been to have tinted windows, it has taken some getting use to... maybe the next year model"

Perfection

By on Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pros: "great price, fancy look, smooth ride"

Cons: "Nothing"

"I LOVE MY CAR! I purchased this vehicle after my reliable 2004 Chrysler Sebring was becoming more of a liability than an asset. There is nothing I would change in regards to this vehicle. I initially traveled to the car dealer to pick up a Toyota Camry but when I passed this car - I had to take a look...and then I drove it"

Best Vehicle I have ever owned!

By on Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pros: "Great, easy to drive, and stylish."

Cons: "Dealerships hard to find, and back leg room"

"I have had my car for a year now, and I love it. It is easy to drive, comfortable for long drives, and I have not seen one person in town with a car like mine. The only thing that I would recommend is more leg room in the back and closer to a dealership for the Key Fob to be replaced. Another great feature is the sound that comes from the speakers, hands free blue tooth, and a memory setting for the driver's seat."

Awesome car in its own class!!

By on Thursday, June 07, 2012

Pros: "Looks, handling, ride, gas mileage, power, value"

Cons: "Would like to have more control of the ipod"

I like that the Kazashi stands out in a crowd. Easy to find in the parking lot.

"I absolutely love our Kazashi Sport SLS. I was looking for a somewhat sporty sedan with everything but navigation, because I like to use my Garmin. On most cars the Nav system is part of a package and if you don't get it then you are not getting something else that you want. The Kazashi is a very good handling car. Everything about it feels really solid and it looks absolutely beautiful. I just love driving it. In fact, I still find myself looking for excuses to go somewhere just to get behind the wheel. I was a little concerned about getting the Sport SLS because I thought it would ride too rough. It rides very well. The ride is taught, but the car manages to absorb all the bumps and gives you a feeling of confidence while driving it. The inside materials including the leather is an outstanding quality. I have had other cars with leather, but this leather is more supple and doesn't get as hot in the summer. The seats are very comfortable and have plenty of adjustments and three memory settings. My wife just loves the his and hers climate control because she is always turning the blower down and I am turning it up, but this car we can each set our own. The radio is the best I have had in a car before and the bluetooth streaming is really cool. It remembers where you were on the song and restarts it from your phone the next time you start the car. The engine has enough power to get the job done, but not enough to get you into trouble :). It is a good trade off between power and gas mileage. I am averaging 32-33 mpg on the highway running around 75 mph. I did have one trip with a lot of traffic where I got 34.5 over 210 miles. I guess the traffic helps with drafting. I have had to pass cars on winding two lane roads and it was up to the task and did well. I was also a little concerned about the trunk size. On paper it is 13.3 cubic feet and my previous car was 14.5. However, it is designed well with no wasted space. Our two large suitcases still fit so we are good to go. The trunk seems bigger than the 13.3 CF because all of the space is useable. But, when we looked at the car and drove it, and I commented that maybe our suitcases didn't fit, we liked the car so much, my wife and I looked and each other and said, "we'll get smaller suitcases"! In summary, I get comments everywhere I go asking about the car because everyone loves the looks of it. It has great mileage, looks, adequate power, and all the creature comforts you need. It even has a few features I didn't think I needed but can't do without now. I would definately recommend this car to anyone who wants a sporty sedan between the size of a compact and midsize. By the way, for us the size is perfect."

I like that the Kazashi stands out in a crowd. Easy to find in the parking lot.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25