2012 Suzuki Kizashi

9.5

Based on 61 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Have only owned this car one week, I'm in love ...

By on Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pros: "Overall package for the money, plus AWD."

Cons: "Can't think of any ... maybe fuel economy."

"Just purchased the Sport GTS AWD. Great car for Pittsburgh winters. Car runs great, handles extremely well, and the sound system will blow your mind. this is my fourth Suzuki, and they have all been very good, reliable cars. This one is definitely a cut above the others."

Enjoyment to drive.

By on Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pros: "Priced fair, decent torque for FWD, Comfy, Quiet"

Cons: "I cannot find any"

"Just because i got this car i drive more now :). First trip was to Michigan in winter. The car performed flawlessly. Gas mileage on the highway is superb if you are a conservative driver. In the city even when pushing it does not drop below 23 average. Overall the ride comfort is good, super silent (to a point where i couldnt believe). When you open the sunroof at higher speeds wind makes little to no noise. Its quite amazing. I have looked at a ton of cars and this was my pick. I am extremely happy with it and would consider buying a more powerful version if released. Awd in manual trans would be a plus as well. That is all. 5*"

A great value for a car with many upscale features

By on Friday, November 04, 2011

Pros: "Great price, great features, great looks"

My wife's Suzuki Aerio after the accident

"We compared our Suzuki Kizashi to a Mazda 6, a Nissan Altima, a Hyundai and others. This was BY FAR the best value for what we paid and I might add we got a very good deal on our 2011 SLS. It is the best driving car I have ever owned. The car is loaded with features at a reasonable price, and the exterior styling is superb. We are now a two Suzuki family and may expand that in the future. I say that because in 2006 my wife was rear ended in her Suzuki Aerio sedan while stopped at at a light by a Ford 150 truck and she survived because the car collapsed around her. The car was totaled, but my wife survived. Check out the photo! Thank you Suzuki."

My wife's Suzuki Aerio after the accident

get more do not pay more

By on Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pros: "big bang for buck"

Cons: "have not found one"

"why pay more i have owned a number of luxury cars. the 2011 suzuki kizashi is by far the best that i have owned to date. The quality is over the top. The value is over over the top. Not the fastest car in the world but fast eanough. The awd system is the same as the porsche panamerica and i love it. the sound system, rockford fosgate could not be better, this car is under 30k and feels like a car priced twice as much. Great looking car to boot. Get one. ours a silver gts awd. love it. about 30 mpg."

21 K Miles & Still Strong !!

By on Sunday, November 14, 2010

"I Do alot of driving in my Kizashi 21k in less than a year so far..and it has ben 100% reliable...No Bugs or Gremlins at all. The CVT with Paddle Shifters are Great to Use..and give the car the quickness & Speed when the right gear is selected. The only Issue is the Paint !! It chips VERY Easily Especially the front Faica area/Top front edge of the hood...it's like the car had no protective Clear Coat at all. Overall though, the Car is Great, it always gets looks and comments "What kind of car is That" ??..and reliability is Top Notch"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Kizashi near Honolulu. See local deals