2012 Suzuki Kizashi

9.6

Based on 49 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Best value and look for price

By on Sunday, July 28, 2013

"Although Suzuki America filed for bankruptcy,I would buy this car again.Dealer in my city is signed on for warranty work.Choice between this,Sonata,Optima,Accord,.Camry,Altima,or any other comparable car was a no brainer."

Pleasantly surprised. Better than you'd think.

By on Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pros: "Value AWD luxury for cheap!"

Cons: "more ponies would be nice..."

"I've owned many high end cars... This feels and drives like an entry AUDI, SAAB or BMW! For the price of this thing nothing even comes close. For the price I actually paid (way below sticker) it's a G-D steal! I have a fully loaded 13 SLS. It fully rivals the last SAAB I had, only the AWD makes this one better. If this holds up and isn't problematic this will be the best purchase I have ever made. What a fantastic underrated car. Get one, you won't be disappointed. Oh, right... you can't get one anymore. I'm glad I got one of the last ones. Couldn't care less about the implied poor resale since Suzuki pulled out of the US... I'm not selling it :) Drive it... I don't know what it really is, but I can't believe it is really a Suzuki! A friend from Europe says this is a direct competitor to the entry luxury brands and costs way more there..."

Best Vehicle I have ever owned!

By on Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pros: "Great, easy to drive, and stylish."

Cons: "Dealerships hard to find, and back leg room"

"I have had my car for a year now, and I love it. It is easy to drive, comfortable for long drives, and I have not seen one person in town with a car like mine. The only thing that I would recommend is more leg room in the back and closer to a dealership for the Key Fob to be replaced. Another great feature is the sound that comes from the speakers, hands free blue tooth, and a memory setting for the driver's seat."

Outstanding Value For the Money

By on Monday, April 08, 2013

Pros: "Value for the money and a mean looking stance"

Cons: "Minor glitches regarding placement of controls"

"The Kisashi Sport GTS handles like a German engineered car. The details mirror that of pricier cars, and the handling is quick and nimble. Fuel consumption is respectable within the neighborhood of 29 mpg's H/W, and 25 city. Output horsepower is rated at 185; not quite that most powerful of engines albeit, but you'd never know it, by the way it pulls away when you put the pedal to the metal. It comfortably seats five, and allows plenty of leg room provided you're not 6 foot or taller. Fully equipped it will run you approx. $25K. The NAV system leaves a lot to be desired, so I don't recommend it. Better off with your own suction style windshield mounted GPS. Yes, there are a few minor quirks, but nothing worth a wasteful complaint on. Overall the car aims to please, and will not disappoint."

KIZASHI -- strange name, great vehicle

By on Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Pros: "Stylish quality inside and out; comfort and mpg"

Cons: "defunct after March 31, 2013."

"Suzuki failed to catch on in the US because it chose to have a scarcity mentality in two areas: advertizing and dealership network. I suppose the company thought it could give the money back on the sticker, but nobody knew who Suzuki was. My mechanic put me on to Suzuki in 2002, and I've owned nothing else since. The Kizashi is the King of the Hill. It has beautiful paint (I have the pearl white metallic--gorgeous) & unique styling outside and space & taste inside.I've actually had people follow me to a parking spot to find out what the car was...more than once. In the first 6 weeks of ownership, I've averaged 35.7 mpg --considerably better than the estimates. I have the 6-speed and drive conservatively, but still!! The sound system is terrific, lines of vision all around are good, The color scheme is interesting, and the features are ridiculous for a car of this price range. Even the interior lighting speaks of luxury. I'm sad to see Suzuki leave. Their autos are solid performers and elite in what they offer according to price. I'm not at all afraid to buy. The brand is very durable."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Kizashi near Honolulu. See local deals