2012 Suzuki Kizashi

9.5

Based on 61 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 13 | Next

I really like this car, no regrets.

By on Monday, March 09, 2015

Pros: "great value, dependable, fun to drive"

Cons: "only 25 MPG"

"Bought this car, new and loaded (SLS), and have used it to commute. I've been putting 35K miles on it per year and never have had any trouble wiht it. It handles great and looks pretty sharp too as I've gotten lots of compliments on it. It goes great in the snow. The ammenities make it feel like a $30,000+ car but I only paid a fraction of that for it. A great reliable little car."

One of the best vehicles I have ever owned.

By on Monday, February 09, 2015

Pros: "Value, reliability, styling, & fun to drive factor"

"This car has great looks, handles fantastically, excellent gas mileage, and was priced great. The 6 speed manual makes this car drive and handle better than any of the 3 series BMW's that I have owned. The only problem that I had is keeping the light beige interior clean. The fault there is mine, but why would they even offer a light cloth interior like that? I had a 2011 Altima and this car beat it down in every category. I would buy this vehicle all day long, it's too bad they don't offer them in the US anymore. It's been reliable since day one when I purchased it new. In 3+ years all I have had to do is put on a set of new tires. If you have a chance to pick up a used one, do not hesitate to grab it quickly because it's far better than anything in its' class."

Great car

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

"Fun car to drive, yet still very comfortable. Cvt takes some getting used to, but not a big deal."

So far so good!

By on Monday, September 24, 2012

"I just bought a 2011 Suzuki Kizashi. It is too early for me to give a fare rating on the car. But I can tell you this. I am 6 feet 2 inches tall and weigh 380 lbs. I was surprised on how well I can fit into this car and how easy it is to get in and out of it. I have plenty of room inside this car. Grant it, I won't be getting in the back seat anytime. But the front has more then enough room for me."

The car has treated me well. Worth the money.

By on Saturday, August 22, 2015

Pros: "Price, good looking car, cheap on gas."

Cons: "Small interior, could be more luxuries inside"

"If you are looking for a roomy car....then this is not it. No great if you have a big family. The back seat is not that roomy. In town mileage is not so hot, however the highway mileage is impressive. The car looks good though from the outside and has a bit of a sporty edge to it in my opinion. I would recommend to someone as a great starter car that looks good and has some needed luxuries on the inside that you would expect, but it is not over the top....don't be expecting a benz on the inside."

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 13 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Kizashi near Honolulu. See local deals