2011 Suzuki Kizashi

9.5

Based on 55 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Sexy, practical and reliable

By on Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pros: "Quality, luxury and handling at good price"

Cons: "Slow off the line, not for tall drivers"

"I own a 2012 Sport SLS, loaded. Very attractive styling, I get frequent positive comments from people about it's looks. The silver metallic paint is stunning, I have not yet seen a more attractive silver. The wheels are gorgeous but very difficult to clean and super sensitive to ANY cleaner, mine still look good but are splotchy from whatever coating is coming off. Interior is understated and elegant, Audi-esque, and noticeably well assembled. No seams misaligned or out of place, it's perfect. Black leather with white stitching durable, comfortable and elegant. Very good interior room, 4 people is no problem, 5 is. Firm but compliant ride reminds me of my 2000 VW Golf, which is a compliment. Handling is superior, this chassis eats up curves. Is a dog from 0-20 or so, spools up nicely past that. I avg 26 mpg and drive relatively conservatively, have achieved 32 mpg on extended highway trips but usually 29-30. Perfect reliability so far. Steering wheel needs to telescope another two inches, I'm 6' and have difficulty achieving a truly comfortable driving position due to this. I would recommend wholeheartedly to anyone under 6' tall, this is really a very nice car that no one owns. Oh, the 450 watt Rockford Fosgate system is ridiculous - loud but very clear and crisp."

almost too convenient

By on Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Pros: "33-34 mpg average, ride quality, "feel""

"I bought the manual transmission because it gives me an extra way of slowing the car in winter driving. A good set of all-weather tires helps too. It has for-wheel disc brakes and they stop the car very well. The recommendation is to use the parking brake. Just leaving it in gear will not hold the car in place on a hill. Like most modern cars, there is no visible reference to tell me where the the front end starts and the back end stops so I had to figure that out myself. The car handles very well with a tight turning radius. The environmental control system, sound system and interior materials are very good. This is my first experience with a Key fob that opens everything. It is almost too convenient."

This is a very good car and is very comfortable.

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful Car"

Cons: "needs more tire noise dampening."

"This car has a beautiful interior and has exterior likes that I like very much. It is a drivers car and loves the road. Every where I go someone is asking me about the car. This car would have been a terrific seller if it had made it to the market a few years sooner. I personally find it hard to believe it is a Suzuki because they were so ugly and cheap looking in the past. A wonderful car to late. Someone should pick up this design add a V6 and enjoy mountains of sales."

Eye catching good gas alternative

By on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pros: "Handles well, CVT smooth, catches eyes"

Cons: "too few to complain"

"I purchased this vehicle a year after so I got away from all of the lost cost driving off of the dealer lot. At 12000 miles new to me It was still in excellent condition and couldnt even tell it was a year old. I have the Sport SLS model and for the price the thing is loaded with options and extras. Not just fancy wood on the dash or a whatever switch that really has no use. I have two girls 5-10 so the black leather is amazing and holding up really well and even the plastic and buttons, that I have seen on other cheaper forgein models, are holding up nicely. I cant tell you how many times I have been in a parking lot and had people come up just to see exactly what it is because there arent many on the road.... Hopefully that is not an issue when it comes to repair time so I guess we will see that way. It is a little noisy with the light 4 cylinder road noise wise. and even though it looks fast and furious per say its not going to be beating too many off the light. However, it is wonderfully smooth and once you put better tires on it, it handles the road like a champs. I live in mountainous and windy area and you just feel comfortable taking any corner. I would recommend this rig for sure. Hesitant about repairs since SUZUKI is no longer going to sell in US. But I will just keep enjoying the nice ride until that time comes."

This car has ggrown" on me.

By on Sunday, May 25, 2014

Pros: "Good acceleration,gas mileage,handling, finish."

Cons: "The car is no longer being brought into the US."

"I bought the car because it had a manual transmission and was bigger and more comfortable than the Cobalt that I had. At the time, I did not know that the American car division of Suzuki was bankrupt and that no more cars were being imported. The dealership didn't tell me at the time of purchase. The car handles well, stops well and is quite comfortable over the road. If anything, it is too convenient. The key fob allows me to open the doors and trunk and start the car without a key. This has been a complaint about other cars in the US as well. I average 33-34 mpg. I use synthetic oil and Suzuki filters to maintain warranty. The car had no spare tire just an inflation kit. I bought a spare wheel and tire after a hole in the tire could not be repaired with the kit. The only questionable aspect of the car is that the engine compression will not hold the car on a grade with the car in first gear. I have to use the parking brake ( which works very well) to keep the car from rolling backwards."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Kizashi near Honolulu. See local deals