2010 Suzuki Kizashi

9.5

Based on 57 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

9.7/10

I really like this car, no regrets.

By on Monday, March 09, 2015

Pros: "great value, dependable, fun to drive"

Cons: "only 25 MPG"

"Bought this car, new and loaded (SLS), and have used it to commute. I've been putting 35K miles on it per year and never have had any trouble wiht it. It handles great and looks pretty sharp too as I've gotten lots of compliments on it. It goes great in the snow. The ammenities make it feel like a $30,000+ car but I only paid a fraction of that for it. A great reliable little car."

One of the best vehicles I have ever owned.

By on Monday, February 09, 2015

Pros: "Value, reliability, styling, & fun to drive factor"

"This car has great looks, handles fantastically, excellent gas mileage, and was priced great. The 6 speed manual makes this car drive and handle better than any of the 3 series BMW's that I have owned. The only problem that I had is keeping the light beige interior clean. The fault there is mine, but why would they even offer a light cloth interior like that? I had a 2011 Altima and this car beat it down in every category. I would buy this vehicle all day long, it's too bad they don't offer them in the US anymore. It's been reliable since day one when I purchased it new. In 3+ years all I have had to do is put on a set of new tires. If you have a chance to pick up a used one, do not hesitate to grab it quickly because it's far better than anything in its' class."

Sexy, practical and reliable

By on Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pros: "Quality, luxury and handling at good price"

Cons: "Slow off the line, not for tall drivers"

"I own a 2012 Sport SLS, loaded. Very attractive styling, I get frequent positive comments from people about it's looks. The silver metallic paint is stunning, I have not yet seen a more attractive silver. The wheels are gorgeous but very difficult to clean and super sensitive to ANY cleaner, mine still look good but are splotchy from whatever coating is coming off. Interior is understated and elegant, Audi-esque, and noticeably well assembled. No seams misaligned or out of place, it's perfect. Black leather with white stitching durable, comfortable and elegant. Very good interior room, 4 people is no problem, 5 is. Firm but compliant ride reminds me of my 2000 VW Golf, which is a compliment. Handling is superior, this chassis eats up curves. Is a dog from 0-20 or so, spools up nicely past that. I avg 26 mpg and drive relatively conservatively, have achieved 32 mpg on extended highway trips but usually 29-30. Perfect reliability so far. Steering wheel needs to telescope another two inches, I'm 6' and have difficulty achieving a truly comfortable driving position due to this. I would recommend wholeheartedly to anyone under 6' tall, this is really a very nice car that no one owns. Oh, the 450 watt Rockford Fosgate system is ridiculous - loud but very clear and crisp."

almost too convenient

By on Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Pros: "33-34 mpg average, ride quality, "feel""

"I bought the manual transmission because it gives me an extra way of slowing the car in winter driving. A good set of all-weather tires helps too. It has for-wheel disc brakes and they stop the car very well. The recommendation is to use the parking brake. Just leaving it in gear will not hold the car in place on a hill. Like most modern cars, there is no visible reference to tell me where the the front end starts and the back end stops so I had to figure that out myself. The car handles very well with a tight turning radius. The environmental control system, sound system and interior materials are very good. This is my first experience with a Key fob that opens everything. It is almost too convenient."

This is a very good car and is very comfortable.

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful Car"

Cons: "needs more tire noise dampening."

"This car has a beautiful interior and has exterior likes that I like very much. It is a drivers car and loves the road. Every where I go someone is asking me about the car. This car would have been a terrific seller if it had made it to the market a few years sooner. I personally find it hard to believe it is a Suzuki because they were so ugly and cheap looking in the past. A wonderful car to late. Someone should pick up this design add a V6 and enjoy mountains of sales."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Kizashi near Honolulu. See local deals