2010 Suzuki Kizashi

9.5

Based on 61 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

LOVE the 2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS

By on Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pros: "Handles like a European car-mechanically sound"

Cons: "back seat leg room- lack of dealerships if needed"

"This car runs great-looks great-100% quality inside and out. No mechanical problems, no brake repairs, even after 48K. MPG approx 29 HWY-parking lot for Southern Cal and 26 City. Back seat could have used a little more room for taller passengers. Very few dealerships out in Southern Calif. Went through a few high performance tires-going on 3rd set. No problems w/CVT 180 HP helps. This car has been wonderful :)"

best car I have driven in awhile!

By on Monday, August 27, 2012

Pros: "Price, Fun to drive, Great quality."

Cons: "all in all they are to minor to list."

"For the money this car has it all! Has a great eye appeal, exterior and interior. This car handles amazing, hugs the road like it was made for it. Solid feel behind the wheel and very quiet on the inside while going down the road with a smooth ride. Very comforatable ride for those long road trips. To me your pretty much getting an audi, subaru, cadillac car built into Suzuki at a better price! Cant beat that. only cons I can point out is its a little slower on the take off but witht the cvt transmission you really have to watch it because your goin 60mph without even knowing it and how quiet the ride is. The other is the MPG, getting the same as most v6's but with the AWD its worth it. Great car!!"

Solid Vehicle

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "build quality, Handling, cvt smoothness"

Cons: "instrument panel all white, no turbo yet"

"I own a 2010 kizashi se awd. I bought the car because it feels solid. The handling is great I tend to speed around corners alot which I couldnt do in my trooper. This is the first cvt I ever had and I really like. One reason is, when driving on the freeway the rpms at 70mph are only at 2000rpm at 80mph 2200rpm, the cvt in this car is smooth. The only one thing I would change is on the instrument panel make the needles red instead of white. If you need lower back support these cars seats are for you."

die hard chevy man buy a kizashi?

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pros: "affordable, stylish,fun to drive"

Cons: "could use a little more pep, but still not bad"

"I just bought a 2011 blue sls for my wife for christmas. I soon discoved that this was a win win situation for me, not only is she extremly happy, i get to drive it too. the features this car came with for the money are unbeatable. also, the car is very flashy and there doesn't seem to be many other owners out there right now, making me feel ahead of a trend for once."

Awesome, overlooked car

By on Monday, December 05, 2011

"I never thought I would buy a Suzuki but I also did not want something you see on every street corner. I have the SLS model with FWD. The car has outstanding looks inside and out, great quality so far, and you get a lot for your money. It is a pleasure to drive and several people have already said they would love to get this for their next car. I strongly recommend checking out the Kizashi for your next car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Kizashi near Honolulu. See local deals