2010 Suzuki Kizashi

9.5

Based on 58 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

The Kizashi is a great, well built car.

By on Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pros: "Quality, fuel economy, safety, looks expensive"

"Our 2010 Kizashi has been a wonderful car for us.The car feels solid, and can be bought at a very low price. It is easy to do the maintenance myself. Suzuki even has a website were you can get all the info on maintenance, and repair procedures, for a very small fee. We average 29 miles per gallon, with an average speed of 35 MPH on our dash display. Ours is an all wheel drive Kizashi. I just bought another one on 8/28/12, a 2012 AWD S model. We have two now!"

LOVE the 2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS

By on Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pros: "Handles like a European car-mechanically sound"

Cons: "back seat leg room- lack of dealerships if needed"

"This car runs great-looks great-100% quality inside and out. No mechanical problems, no brake repairs, even after 48K. MPG approx 29 HWY-parking lot for Southern Cal and 26 City. Back seat could have used a little more room for taller passengers. Very few dealerships out in Southern Calif. Went through a few high performance tires-going on 3rd set. No problems w/CVT 180 HP helps. This car has been wonderful :)"

What a gem!

By on Thursday, February 14, 2013

Pros: "Beautiful design,stunning paint,loaded w/features"

Cons: "Too few dealers"

A real head-turner

"With the Kizashi, Suzuki broke through with a full-sized winner. It rides big and provides all of the creature comforts a person could want. Its style inside and out turns heads. I've actually had people follow me to find out what I'm driving! The downside for Suzuki is what always has plagued the product line -- too few dealers and no meaningful advertising. But I love having a unique automobile in a parking lot filled with predictable derivative offerings from the big boys. I regret that Suzuki could not break through in the American market. But I have absolutely no regrets for having owned them. Did I tell you that I average 34.9 mpg?"

A real head-turner

best car I have driven in awhile!

By on Monday, August 27, 2012

Pros: "Price, Fun to drive, Great quality."

Cons: "all in all they are to minor to list."

"For the money this car has it all! Has a great eye appeal, exterior and interior. This car handles amazing, hugs the road like it was made for it. Solid feel behind the wheel and very quiet on the inside while going down the road with a smooth ride. Very comforatable ride for those long road trips. To me your pretty much getting an audi, subaru, cadillac car built into Suzuki at a better price! Cant beat that. only cons I can point out is its a little slower on the take off but witht the cvt transmission you really have to watch it because your goin 60mph without even knowing it and how quiet the ride is. The other is the MPG, getting the same as most v6's but with the AWD its worth it. Great car!!"

Solid Vehicle

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "build quality, Handling, cvt smoothness"

Cons: "instrument panel all white, no turbo yet"

"I own a 2010 kizashi se awd. I bought the car because it feels solid. The handling is great I tend to speed around corners alot which I couldnt do in my trooper. This is the first cvt I ever had and I really like. One reason is, when driving on the freeway the rpms at 70mph are only at 2000rpm at 80mph 2200rpm, the cvt in this car is smooth. The only one thing I would change is on the instrument panel make the needles red instead of white. If you need lower back support these cars seats are for you."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Kizashi near Honolulu. See local deals