2011 Suzuki Grand Vitara

8.2

Based on 201 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

I love this car. It's been a great car.

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2014

"would but another one if there was a dealership in town. Best car I have had in a SUV, loved everything about it. Having multiple CD player is the only way, I am not into MP3."

It has been reliable and comfortable.

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pros: "4wd great and climate control great."

Cons: "Windows fog up."

"After looking at the interior or Rav 4 while shopping for a new car, the Rav4 and Grand Vitara look similar, they have the same features."

Excellent Value and Reliability

By on Friday, June 27, 2014

Pros: "Great ride. Comfortable seating. Luxury feel."

Cons: "low beams mainly (read review) Only 19mpg Highway"

"Bought brand new with 7 miles on the odometer in March '06. In more than 8 years I have replaced tires ($700), & Cat. Converter ($900). Minor cheap maintenance such as alignments, and oil changes w/tire rotations. Battery replaced ($100) after 6 years. My wife would constantly leave interior lights on throughout the night, so... NO Engine issues. NO tranny issues. NO electrical issues EVER. In fact the transmission shifts so smoothly I have to listen for it. I have leather seats that are SO comfortable. I have seen bmws, lexus, etc. with leather seats that start to fade, crack, split and look terrible after 80K, but NOT my Suzuki. After I clean/condition it, it still looks brand new and firm even when approaching 110K! The car runs strong even after 3 accidents. Yes, 3. I was never at fault, and the car was in the body shop for a TOTAL of 8 weeks. After all the body repairs, this car still runs like the day I got it! My title will most likely be a "salvage", but I really don't care. The car took 2 rear end hits and a fender bender like it was no big deal. Never been garaged or overly pampered. The OEM tires need to be replaced as soon as you can! Buy a good set and it will transform your car and will actually last a lot longer than the ones that came on the GV (yokohomo, IIRC) My key FOB is great. It senses where keys are. You cant lock your keys in the car! Its impossible. Unlocking it requires me to be close to the car. It senses the key in my pocket. Cons: (Known issues with these GV) - I feel its a little "noisy" in the cabin. Not a lot. Music will drown that out quickly. - Alignments can be tricky. Expect 2/yr. I had to tell the Suzuki dealer that there is a new alignment spec for these cars. They kept going until they got it right. - Low beam headlights aren't the brightest, even with aftermarket bulbs. Its common with these cars to go through bulbs quite frequently. I can go 3-8 months between bulb changes. - Small issue, but I WISH it chimed when the gas gets low. The only indicator is a small orange light. -The car comes with something that I refer to as "Downhill Brake Assist". When you are traveling down a hill, and begin to brake, the car will drop gear for you to prevent you from accidentally losing control I guess. While not really an issue, it takes a while to get used to this! That's it. Good in snow w/o snow tires. Great in heavy rain with good rain tires. I strongly recommend buying one!"

Great little vehicle

By on Monday, May 12, 2014

Pros: "Great small SUV, very roomy, great on gas."

Cons: "Slow on the take off! But great on straight away."

"I've had this SUV seven years it has started everyday, very reliable. It's great on gas. The only thing I have replaced are tires in seven years. I have to admit its a little slow on the take-off, but fast on the straight away."

Never neededanything other than normal maintenance

By on Monday, April 28, 2014

Pros: "easy to drive & park"

Cons: "prefer better mileage"

"This car is very dependable and never required anything but normal maintenance - basically oil changes, wipers & headlights."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Grand Vitara near Honolulu. See local deals