2009 Suzuki Grand Vitara

8.2

Based on 206 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

Best value/4WD ever!

By on Saturday, December 08, 2012

Pros: "Low cost to maintain, great control in snow"

Cons: "somewhat frequent brake replacement"

"This is my second Suzuki auto built in Japan, sold in US. The price was practically a steal. The vehicle is the best for winter driving w/ full-time AWD and 4WD option for greater control. My first Suzuki gave me 274,000 awesome driving miles with extremely low maintenance costs over the lifetime. This car is proving to be just as good a value, though brake replacement is more frequent than I would expect. Also, very impressed with the gas mileage (considering the AWD/4WD) and its power going up hills. So disappointed Suzuki has decided not to continue auto sales in US. I had committed to this brand for life for its value and reliability. I would especially recommend this car for young drivers for its low maintenance costs, reliability, safety, control"

Great Value!

By on Monday, October 20, 2008

"Overall excellent rating as GV has been very reliable, plenty of power, decent gas mileage, great styling, teriffic value compared to RAV4 or CRV. Couple this with excellent factory warranty and you have a great value. Only complaint is the amount of road noise that drums in from the tires. Hoping when I change to a better quality tire (from factory original Yokohamas), road noise will diminish. It's quite loud down the freeway at 65mph!"

Most reliable vichicle ever owned,0 trips for Warr

By on Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pros: "Great quality and reliability.xlnt.in snow.Fun veh"

Cons: "Fuel mileage only 22MPG"

"I bought this vechicle new,for size and awd 4wd ability,and for appearence.It is fantastic in the snow,better than my Chevrolet Suburban 4x4.It also came with a 7 year 100,000 mile power train warranty,which at the time was the best in the industry except Hyundai.The only complaints i,ve had were the fuel economy was not as good as i would have liked 20-22 MPG even strictly freeway.The second complaint were the factory tires which were Yokohamas only went 30,000 miles.I got the second set of Yokohamas promising to be much higher mileage than the original ones and only got 20,000.Prorated by discount tire co i,m on my third set and it doesnt seem to be getting any better.Michilens next time."

My second Suzuki

By on Monday, August 20, 2012

Pros: "Sporty stylish looks good fuel economy!"

Cons: "If you need 4WD then get it!"

"I love it. Well I have had the second Suzuki for over a year now and I think I will trade it for a 4WD. I love my Suzuki."

Best ever!

By on Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, Love the features for the price!"

"I have driven this car for about just about 80,000 miles and have had no major problems! Just the typical car maintenance. This car can take on the MN weather with no worries with its AWD. I love the interior, you get the feel of an expensive SUV for less cha-ching. I feel you get your bang for your buck on this one! I Highly recomend this vehicle!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Grand Vitara near Honolulu. See local deals