2004 Suzuki Grand Vitara

Based on 141 Ratings for the 1999 - 2005 models.

Good Family Starting Vehicle

By on Saturday, November 21, 2009

"I've had this car since early 2001, bought it new. Only major problem I've had with it was the air conditioning when out at about 125,000 miles. Was $1500 to replace, higher than other similar cars, plus Suzuki doesn't really support any after market parts. Now I have over 165,000 miles. If you do routine maintanence the car just keeps going and going. I've had two front in collusions in the car, and after repairs, you couldn't even tell that happen. Has had control problems when roads are icey, car has spun out when brakes were only lightly tapped. That happen three times one winter. Overall, I've loved this car and would recommend it over and over to a family with small children. Once the kids hit about 14 though the car is two small. I've loved the ride I've had with the car though, it was well worth it."

Celebrating my 10th year with this SUV!!

By on Wednesday, July 01, 2009

"I bought my '99 Grand Vitara with only 10 miles on it. It's now pushing 200,000 miles and I've only had to replace tires, oil, brake pads and 1 belt. It's probably getting to the end of it's road, but this has been a phenomenally reliable vehicle that I have used heavily."

Dependable effient

By on Sunday, January 05, 2014

Pros: "For the price you can't beat it."

"Going on 14 years have only had to replace brakes, batteries and tires. Still runs excellent and everything works!"

Love my Suzuki!

By on Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, great value, cute as a button"

Cons: "Acceleration isn't strong with 2.5V engine."

"For a reliable, fun and cute little SUV, the Suzuki Grand Vitara is hard to beat. I bought mine two years ago with 99,500 miles and now I have 126,000 miles on her, and she's still going strong. There were a number of things I needed to do around the 100k mileage mark (new tires, new brakes, new battery, clutch repair) but nothing too bad or unexpected with such high mileage. I've got the two-wheel drive version with the smaller engine, so I'm not setting any land speed records but she drives very well through city streets and can handle speeds of 65-70 mph on the highway. There isn't as much horsepower as I would like, but it is a concession I happily make to have such a reliable and well-running SUV. With the rear seats folded down, there is plenty of room for my two large Golden Retrievers to lay down and relax with room to spare. A big thumbs up on my little Suzuki! I plan to keep her until her final breath, which is hopefully many years away. She's just a great car for the money!"

love this car

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Pros: "very comfortabel and reiliable, great price"

Cons: "small leak by the oil pump"

"very litte maintance ,for elevent year old car"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Grand Vitara near Honolulu. See local deals