2008 Suzuki Forenza

6.1

Based on 390 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

6.7/10
    6.4/10
    7.0/10
    6.5/10
    7.0/10
    7.1/10

It gets me where I'm going...

By on Friday, March 07, 2008

"I haven't had any major problems with this car (it's a 2006), but I'm starting to get sick of all the recalls. I've had this car for a little over a year and it's been at the dealership at least 3 times for recalls. It's a hassle because I'll call and tell them about the recall and then they'll have me bring it in, then order the parts and make me bring it in again to actually put the parts in. First I took it in for the squeaking in the steering wheel (which it's doing again), then an oxygen sensor, now I've got to take it in for a seatbelt recall (my driver seatbelt doesn't buckle properly). It also gets horrible gas mileage. Once I've paid this car off I'm getting something that's less work."

nice compact car to have..fun to drive

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pros: "Handles good in speed and curves"

Cons: "Not enough tech and under valued"

"I have bought this car when it had already 93,000 miles on it. It sounded a bit rough from the start, but I was able to have it back to good running order. I didnt replace a whole lot of mechanical parts other than the gasket seal and the transmission switch control. I like this car and I feel it is really under estimated from the value that most of these companies take it for. It rides real nice on curves because of its smaller design and handles really easy on the steering wheel when you go at least 90mph which I tried a few times. It does have a little bit of a lag when you go from 0-60..which for me, it takes 18 seconds but onces it gets pass 40 it takes off. I feel you would get more for your money if you buy this type of car than buying a brand that has ads all over the net and TV because I personally feel cars that are not well known from ads, are the best kept secret to own because they do not cost as much as a car that is too well known and that gives the company a way to jack up the price because everyone wants it. Overall, i feel this car is worth the money if you keep it up like any other car. Just only put Shell or Chevron Supreme gas, dont make it a habit of going over 70mph, and give it its daily tune up with higher graded stuff like Double plated spark plugs, Castrol GTX Oil, and K&N Air Filter. This is a fun car to drive with curves, no shaking of the steering wheel when hitting high speeds, and it does have enough leg room. Im 5ft 10 inches, and im able to lay my leg out comfortably. I would prefer this car to someone that is looking to down size, but wants a car to have fun in. I do think they could have done better job with the driver seat with power seats. It also has bucket seats which makes it a climb getting out because when you do sit in the car, it feel comfortable like your laying down."

I regret getting this car

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pros: "Look and drove very nice when I bought it."

Cons: "Poor quality, thngs started breaking w/in 4 months"

"It constantly has something wrong with it. In 2 yrs I have had a blown head gasket, all but one of the interior door handles broke off, cigarette lighter quit working, struts needed to be replaced, down shifts to soon when going down hill, IAC needed to be replaced. Interior lights no longer work, no matter how often you check the tire pressure the dash warning let never goes off."

ONLY ONE dealer in the entire state.

By on Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pros: "Cute car. Sound system is decent."

Cons: "Unless you know a good mechanic forget it!"

"I have had multiple service problems. I have had to return to the dealer eight times for the same problem. The "check engine light " turns itself on and off. Most service problems can be related to lack of training. Recently the drivers door mechanism broke and I couldn't get out. The dealer doesn't stock most parts and you have to wait days for parts."

Great, little sedan!

By on Friday, January 16, 2009

"So I went from a 2000 Monte Carlo LS to a 2008 Suzuki Forenza base more or less, mind you. Granted that this is a sedan and not a sports coupe I am extremely satisified with it. The handling is excellent! The off-the-line performance is great, it's getting to the high speeds that causes a drag. If you need a car to buzz around the city and get you where you need to go this is it! And I dare say those rally and street car enthusiasts, this would be a cheap car to really add valuable performance to. So, in the end, best bang for the buck, first new car and not regretting it one bit!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Forenza near Honolulu. See local deals