2008 Suzuki Forenza

6.1

Based on 387 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

6.7/10
    6.4/10
    6.9/10
    6.5/10
    6.9/10
    7.1/10

It gets me where I'm going...

By on Friday, March 07, 2008

"I haven't had any major problems with this car (it's a 2006), but I'm starting to get sick of all the recalls. I've had this car for a little over a year and it's been at the dealership at least 3 times for recalls. It's a hassle because I'll call and tell them about the recall and then they'll have me bring it in, then order the parts and make me bring it in again to actually put the parts in. First I took it in for the squeaking in the steering wheel (which it's doing again), then an oxygen sensor, now I've got to take it in for a seatbelt recall (my driver seatbelt doesn't buckle properly). It also gets horrible gas mileage. Once I've paid this car off I'm getting something that's less work."

Worst Purchase EVER!

By on Tuesday, August 03, 2010

"My husband and I purchased this car thinking that it would last us for some time, WRONG! We have put 3 sets of tires on it since its purchase in 2007, have had to replace the the Range Sensor, I am driving around with a shot Catalytic Converter, AND I need all 4 struts replaced, and now it is starting to show signs of a bad fuel line, cause it is having trouble holding pressure enough to start on the first crank!!! Oh, and did I mention the extreme road noise?!? Mind you, this vehical only has 67,000 miles on it and it has been well taken care of. I wouldn't recommend this car to my worst enemy!!!"

Worst Vehicle Ever

By on Monday, January 28, 2008

"Bought my Suzuki new and from the beginning have had problems with starting - dealer could not find problem even though technician said Suzuki knows about the problem and working on solution. Now I am having transmission problems. Car wants to downshift when driving. Sometimes will not go when stopped for red light and have to put in 3rd to drive. Will not recommend to my worst enemy. Car is in shop now for "check engine light""

worst vehicle ever

By on Monday, January 07, 2008

"we have a 2008 forenza that has 1477 miles . and has been at the dealership sense two week after it was bought. for a air bag problem."

Heartbreaker

By on Tuesday, December 18, 2007

"It`s December 18,2007. I bought a 2006 Suzuki wagon a little more than 3 months ago. With slightly over 18,000 miles. It has a little more than 19,000 on it now. I bought this for my 70 year old mother. 4 times she has been stranded because sometimes it won`t start. She`s walked in very cold weather to call for help. A few hours after not starting, it will start. I took it to suzuki dealer 3 times so far. They say they can`t find a problem and give the car back."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Forenza near Honolulu. See local deals