2008 Suzuki Forenza

6.1

Based on 384 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

6.7/10
    7.1/10

Great car!

By on Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Reason: new car

Pros: "comfortable, no major issues, great gas mileage!"

Cons: "no cruise control, paint job was horrible,"

"I just traded in my car, 2006 Suzuki Forenza, for a new car but I wanted to let everyone know this car was a very good car. I traveled everywhere in this car and it was very reliable and comfortable. I had it for 7 years before the brakes needed changed, in the front. The back never needed changed. I never had any major issues with the car. I was told Suzuki went out of business, so good luck getting a new one but the old one was a great car. I actually would have loved to keep it but needed a down payment/trade in for a newer car. :("

I regret buying this car.

By on Thursday, November 20, 2014

Pros: "cheap car for a kinda cheap price"

Cons: "Throwing away money"

"I got this car and paid $8000 for it when it is worth $2000 I have had to replace the tires a few times after having this car for 2-3 years. This car takes a lot of gas and there isn't a Suzuki dealership where I live. My advise is to NEVER buy a car that doesn't have a dealership in your town. This car is "throw away money" Good luck."

Really BAD paint job

By on Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pros: "Very reliable, but has had many re-calls"

Cons: "Very inferior original paint job, peeling, dull"

"The 2006 Suzuki Forenza wagon had peeling paint in as little as 4-5 years of age. Now has a lot of paint defects, which lowers the value. Overall, it has been very reliable, no major mechanical problems. Low gas mileage though. Just a basic car, maybe good for a student."

My Frankenmobile

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

"I have now had my little Forenza for almost three years. In those three years I have been on the back of a tow truck, due to this car just breaking down on me, about 6 times. Timing belt, front wheel bearing, and all twelve engine heads have been replaced in the last year. My little car has stopped twice while I was driving on a major highway now. Recently, it has lost some of its power, and constantly wants to roll back down hills instead of going up them. So over my three years in my little Forenza, I have picked up some things I love and hate about it. Pros: This little car is very fun to zip around in. When it does have power, this car has some heart and keep up with the big boys on the road. It handles very well, and is very smooth while I zoom through traffic. This little car is my car that could. Through all the issues I have had, its kept going. Along with timing belt, wheel bearing, all twelve heads all being replaced, twice now hoses have fallen off of the coolant container causing my car to over heat, but my car is still trucking. Lastly, being a young woman with no real clues about cars, I did not put oil in this car for the first year and half that I had. The oil light never came on, it never overheated, it just kept going. It wasn't until I put oil in my baby, that my issues really started with this car. Cons: Currently is completely unreliable. Every few months I'm having to take it to the shop, so my mechanic can revive it yet again. My little car was ok the first couple of years, now its ready to fall apart any second. Lastly, I live in the South and it gets over 100 degrees here in the summer. The whole time I have had this car, I have had no AC during the summers."

The Forenza wagon: A dependable small wagon

By on Thursday, June 19, 2014

Pros: "It simply keeps on running!"

Cons: "Needs winter treads. Fuel efficiency so-so."

"It's hard to find a reliable and affordable small station wagon and I'll be sorry when I have to trade this one in. It has been a dependable, albeit, unspectacular car. The cargo area is big enough to haul things you cold never dream of getting into a sedan. It initially did not get around so well in our Pennsylvania winters but we solved that problem by buying a set of winter treads for the front end."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Forenza near Honolulu. See local deals