2008 Suzuki Forenza

6.1

Based on 374 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

6.7/10
    7.1/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

decent car

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

"it gets me there and back"

Best car ever

By on Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pros: "reliable, good looking"

Cons: "It has no gps but most people use their phones.."

"I have had my car for almost ten years now and since I work from home, I have low mileage. But this car rides smoothly and has only had a battery change in all this time. I love the design and it is large enough for comfort. It has a cargo rack on top and the back can be let down to accommodate long and large packages. I usually keep my cars for twenty years and it looks like this will be just fine for another eleven years. I would recommend this car to anyone."

nice compact car to have..fun to drive

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pros: "Handles good in speed and curves"

Cons: "Not enough tech and under valued"

"I have bought this car when it had already 93,000 miles on it. It sounded a bit rough from the start, but I was able to have it back to good running order. I didnt replace a whole lot of mechanical parts other than the gasket seal and the transmission switch control. I like this car and I feel it is really under estimated from the value that most of these companies take it for. It rides real nice on curves because of its smaller design and handles really easy on the steering wheel when you go at least 90mph which I tried a few times. It does have a little bit of a lag when you go from 0-60..which for me, it takes 18 seconds but onces it gets pass 40 it takes off. I feel you would get more for your money if you buy this type of car than buying a brand that has ads all over the net and TV because I personally feel cars that are not well known from ads, are the best kept secret to own because they do not cost as much as a car that is too well known and that gives the company a way to jack up the price because everyone wants it. Overall, i feel this car is worth the money if you keep it up like any other car. Just only put Shell or Chevron Supreme gas, dont make it a habit of going over 70mph, and give it its daily tune up with higher graded stuff like Double plated spark plugs, Castrol GTX Oil, and K&N Air Filter. This is a fun car to drive with curves, no shaking of the steering wheel when hitting high speeds, and it does have enough leg room. Im 5ft 10 inches, and im able to lay my leg out comfortably. I would prefer this car to someone that is looking to down size, but wants a car to have fun in. I do think they could have done better job with the driver seat with power seats. It also has bucket seats which makes it a climb getting out because when you do sit in the car, it feel comfortable like your laying down."

Great Car for the Price

By on Thursday, October 03, 2013

"I love my Suzuki. It is a zippy little station Wagon that had done me well. It gets decent gas mileage, can carry my drum set around, and is super comfortable. I have an hour drive to work and it is a great car to be in for the drive. We have had to use our extended warranty a couple of times for some minor mechanical problems."

Wonderful Highway Mileage and Dependabie

By on Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Pros: "Dependable and great handling - solid on the road"

Cons: "austere interior but functional."

"I have had this car since 2006 and it has been a workhorse for travel. Very pleased with it."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Forenza near Honolulu. See local deals