2007 Suzuki Forenza

6.2

Based on 393 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

6.7/10
    6.4/10
    7.0/10
    6.5/10
    7.0/10
    7.1/10

It's still runs

By on Monday, August 03, 2015

Pros: "Amenities inside, Great for learners."

Cons: "Performance, replacement parts availability, mpg"

"Perhaps the worst mpg for a 4 cyl. on the road, 26hwy at 110+/-8hp? If its get up and go you want, dont think about it. If you thought your chevy cobalt or cavalier is a drag, think again! I had a cavalier before this and I miss it every single day. Everything else is ok except replacing parts, just not everything is offered online or in parts stores like the strut springs. Its comfortable inside i dont know about the back seat though but up front it's decent. Amenities i would rate above average but its performance kills me, I cant get over it. The only reason I still have this thing on wheels is because its paid off."

ONLY ONE dealer in the entire state.

By on Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pros: "Cute car. Sound system is decent."

Cons: "Unless you know a good mechanic forget it!"

"I have had multiple service problems. I have had to return to the dealer eight times for the same problem. The "check engine light " turns itself on and off. Most service problems can be related to lack of training. Recently the drivers door mechanism broke and I couldn't get out. The dealer doesn't stock most parts and you have to wait days for parts."

Great, little sedan!

By on Friday, January 16, 2009

"So I went from a 2000 Monte Carlo LS to a 2008 Suzuki Forenza base more or less, mind you. Granted that this is a sedan and not a sports coupe I am extremely satisified with it. The handling is excellent! The off-the-line performance is great, it's getting to the high speeds that causes a drag. If you need a car to buzz around the city and get you where you need to go this is it! And I dare say those rally and street car enthusiasts, this would be a cheap car to really add valuable performance to. So, in the end, best bang for the buck, first new car and not regretting it one bit!"

Confident Daily Driver

By on Friday, July 31, 2009

"I have owned this car for 4 years now and I can confidently say, I love it. Having had it for 4 years, I'm looking for something more exciting, but it hasn't let me down yet. Tons of room to haul things, large things. Seats are comfortable and the stereo has good range. For just a 4 cylinder, it has great acceleration. I own the 5 speed manual which gives a little more oomph than the auto. I can honestly say, it's a sporty little wagon. Quite often I take corners a little too fast and think, "I should race this thing!". If you're looking for something cheap, reliable and decent styling, this is a perfect car. Not to mention rare. In the time I've owned it, I've seen a total of 3 other wagons which makes makes me want to keep it =\."

GREAT HIGHWAY VEHICLE

By on Thursday, June 25, 2009

"IT DRIVES GREAT AND GETS EXCELLENT GAS MILEAGE ON THE HIGHWAY."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Forenza near Honolulu. See local deals