• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2011 Suzuki Equator Crew Cab

9.5

Based on 19 Ratings for the 2009 - 2012 models.

9.8/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

This Truck Is Best For Price and Features

By on Thursday, November 01, 2012

Pros: "Everything!"

Cons: "None!"

"I bought this truck new off the lot. Have been looking for a mid size pick up. I previously owned a Chevy Colorado Z71 Crew Cab inline 5, great on gas, but no 4wd or posi, just plain old limited slip (no good). I paid 19,000 used for that one and well i thought it was time to get a new one since i've driven it for 5 years plus my son was getting his license so decided to give him that one. I searched for many Mid size trucks. Noticed that alot of people had the Toyota Tacom, Nissan Frontier, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Ford Ranger, but no Suzuki. I looked it up on pickuptrucks.com and found it for 26,800, Crew Cab, RMZ4, 4wd, locking rear diff (it is a DANA axle also comes in the Nissan Frontier Pro-4x), Blisten Shocks, Came with Garmin GPS(removable, but hard to find them with it), 10year warranty(no other manufacture gives that much), Sweet bf goodwrich allterrain tires, lacks on fuel economy but hey if you have the money to buy it then it wont bother you! Now tell me are you going to go to chevy and buy a colorado for 29,000, 4wd, no locking rear diff, no 5 star crash test, no 10 year warranty??? I would chose the equator over any other company. The motor is AMERICAN but the transmission is Japenes. Shifts good, has plenty of storage, easy to clean interior. Test drive it. Oh yeah i drove it in a 2ft deep pond with thick mud/clay didnt get stuck at all. My buddy with a Suzki Samurai started spinning tires! With bigger size tires. and my other buddy with a chevy colorado that was 4wd had got it stuck. So go SUZUKI!"

good truck

By on Saturday, September 08, 2012

Pros: "wife likes to drive truck"

Cons: "gas milage could be better"

"Have not had any problem except gas cap plastic strap broke twice. Should be wire not plastic."

too plain

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pros: "get up and go leaves all other trucks behine"

Cons: "see notes"

"great gas mileage, powerful get up and go, comfortable ride needs turning lights on mirrows, larger back up light on cab, close up side mirrows, radio volume control on wheel, full power seats in front,"

WOW! Worth EVER penny

By on Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pros: "4dr, V6, Fun to drive"

Cons: "No blue tooth or rear sliding window"

"This Truck is great! For the price you can not beat what it gives. I looked a lot befor buying and this truck brand new was an excellent value."

Very good truck

By on Friday, December 09, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive price is about right"

Cons: "small back seat and small bed"

"I use this truck to pull a flat bet trailer about 18ft long I load this trailer with 3000lbs of hay and feet for my horses it pulls and drives well with this load on it. I also pull a 16 x 5 stock trailer loaded with horses truck does well with this load also. I also have a small RV which I have not pulled yet but I believe it will do fine."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Equator Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals