• Editors' Page: 2014 Pickup Trucks

2009 Suzuki Equator Crew Cab

9.5

Based on 18 Ratings for the 2009 - 2012 models.

9.8/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

9.8

By on Wednesday, October 02, 2013

"truck is in fine shape drives great."

Really love this truck!

By on Sunday, March 24, 2013

Pros: "Nice looking....4WD.....price"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"Drive this truck everyday. Wish the gas mileage was better, but when I need it go...it goes!"

Great Truck! Going, Going, Gone!

By on Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pros: "Suzuki RMZ-4 equals Nissan Pro-4X enough said."

Cons: "No 6-speed, leather, or sunroof option!"

"I Purchased this truck new in the RMZ-4 trim which included a V-6 and 5 speed automatic. I had to take it on a trip immediatley, so it's just over 3 weeks old and I have 2,200 miles on it. I am suprized at the over all quietness in the cabin, a reflection of the quality build. The overall mileage average was 19 mpg. for the entire trip, which was mostly interstate. The engine has plenty of get-up-and-go. The view from the cabin is perfect, neither to high nor to low. The ride quality was excellent. I would recommend this vehicle before their gone, It's a Nissan Frontier for heavens sake...a wolf in sheeps clothing. Suzuki is offering great incentives, mine was $5000.00 off sticker."

I love this truck. Great buy so far.

By on Thursday, March 07, 2013

Pros: "Great price, love to drive, power of motor"

Cons: "Interior a little plain, gas mileage is so so"

"I bought this truck in November and so far I have no complaints. My favorite part about the truck has to be the motor. It has a lot of get up and go. I used to have a Sport Trac and don't quite have all of the interior features I had with that, but am thrilled with the power, it's ease of driving in winter conditions and am looking forward to the large towing capacity this summer."

This Truck Is Best For Price and Features

By on Thursday, November 01, 2012

Pros: "Everything!"

Cons: "None!"

"I bought this truck new off the lot. Have been looking for a mid size pick up. I previously owned a Chevy Colorado Z71 Crew Cab inline 5, great on gas, but no 4wd or posi, just plain old limited slip (no good). I paid 19,000 used for that one and well i thought it was time to get a new one since i've driven it for 5 years plus my son was getting his license so decided to give him that one. I searched for many Mid size trucks. Noticed that alot of people had the Toyota Tacom, Nissan Frontier, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Ford Ranger, but no Suzuki. I looked it up on pickuptrucks.com and found it for 26,800, Crew Cab, RMZ4, 4wd, locking rear diff (it is a DANA axle also comes in the Nissan Frontier Pro-4x), Blisten Shocks, Came with Garmin GPS(removable, but hard to find them with it), 10year warranty(no other manufacture gives that much), Sweet bf goodwrich allterrain tires, lacks on fuel economy but hey if you have the money to buy it then it wont bother you! Now tell me are you going to go to chevy and buy a colorado for 29,000, 4wd, no locking rear diff, no 5 star crash test, no 10 year warranty??? I would chose the equator over any other company. The motor is AMERICAN but the transmission is Japenes. Shifts good, has plenty of storage, easy to clean interior. Test drive it. Oh yeah i drove it in a 2ft deep pond with thick mud/clay didnt get stuck at all. My buddy with a Suzki Samurai started spinning tires! With bigger size tires. and my other buddy with a chevy colorado that was 4wd had got it stuck. So go SUZUKI!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Equator Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals