2002 Suzuki Aerio

7.7

Based on 221 Ratings for the 2002 - 2007 models.

Best car for the $'s

By on Saturday, July 21, 2007

"I have owned this car for just under 5 years, 51,000 miles, my only expenses have been 1 set of tires, 1 wheel alignment, 1 front disc pad replacement, and 1 serpintine drive belt, the oil changes are free from dealer. It gets 27 mpg in city and 32 on the highway driving 80 and I'm no light foot either! The quality is not the highest in materials but they do hold up better than my Chrysler Sebring convertible! It's fun that Honda Fit took the Aerio SX styling, since the Aerio had been out serveral years before the Fit (the Fit does have a somewhat refined style). Overall one of the least troublesome cars I have ever owned (over 25 new cars)"

dependency wrapped in plastic

By on Sunday, June 10, 2007

"Although I have found my aerio to be quite the "dependable" vehicle (as it does get me from point a to point b quickly and smoothly), I nevertheless despise its pathetically weak exterior.Despite my efforts to keep the car in top shape, i have managed to receive quite a bit of body damage. The main problem area is on the bumpers,especially the front. They have small, flimbsy plastic clips that seem to fall off everytime the wind hits it roughly! The bumperis so low to the ground that it scrapes everyparking curb, dipped driveway and shallow pothole you come near! I can't express how disgusted I am with my aerio's depreciating value simply based on its flimbsy plastic body!"

Great, spacious car.

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"I love this car. Mine is white. It gets better mileage than it seems. I think better than stated. The steering is comfortable and the car maintenance is no hassle at all. It's so easy to change the brakes and fluids. I love the multi-disc feature. I have all my favorite cd's at my fingertips. Plus- Nice, clear audio."

Good civic alternative

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pros: "Good power, cheaper than a civic, just as reliable"

Cons: "4-speed kills acceleration, oil filter a pain"

"Great overall car. Has a big 2.3L motor for being such a small car and still averages around 30 mpg. Only drawback is that the 4-speed automatic really hurts the car's acceleration, making the size of the peppy 4-banger a moot point. Get the 5-speed! Otherwise, This car has served us well, it is very reliable. One other minor drawback: changing the oil filter is a pain. I bought 2 different oil filter wrenches to try to fit into the cramped space behind the exhaust only to find the oil filter is so small neither tool would grip it. Ended up punching a hole in the filter with a screwdriver so i could turn the sucker loose. Take it in for oil changes unless you are really dedicated to doing it yourself."

Roomy, attractive, and very reliable.

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "roomy"

"I absolutely love this car. I bought it on impulse and probably paid too much, but I have not regretted it. The only problems I have had with it were minor and covered under warranty. It has been a great vehicle. It has lots of space, which is especially nice for those who are taller, it isn't quite so low to the ground as most cars are. It has lots of trunk space too. I once fit three cart loads of groceries in the trunk."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Suzuki Aerio near Honolulu. See local deals