2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,079 - $22,634.

10/6.9

Based on 45 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Cons: "Moonroof should be standard"

"Being a Subaru lover, I previously owned a 2011 STI, which I traded for the 2013 Crosstrek XV. The reason for the trade was that I didn't use the STI to its fullest and I needed a car with lower payments. The Crosstrek XV is based from the same platform as the WRX/STI's. It's a more comfortable ride and the inside noise is substantially less than with the other models. There is plenty of room, even for a large dog. If you're an outdoors person, you'll enjoy the the Crosstrek XV with it's all wheel drive and high ground clearance. Also, if you want a dependable grocery getter, this car would be a great choice. I had the CVT engine which got great gas mileage. I was averaging around 35 mpgs on the highway. I just recently traded my Crosstrek in for BRZ because I wanted to get back into a sportier car, but with out the high price tag. That review I will post in a couple of months after owning."

good car/suv

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "good in gas great handling in all conditions"

Cons: "slow acceleration & needs more back seat leg roo"

"very nice style, good in gas, handles great, a bit slow at take off and needs a couple of more inches of back seat leg room."

A very solid car not fancy but extremely competent

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Pros: "AWD, Gas Mileage, Ground Clearance"

Cons: "No real cons, not much off MSRP is about it"

"You can never get a very good deal on a Subaru but they hold their value. This is my 3rd Subaru and I've always been amazed at the resale value. I get about 26 mpg in town (Pittsburgh hills) and about 35 mpg on the highway (65 mph with the cruise control on). It sounds shallow but I really like the way the car looks and something about it feels right. I have a lot of the available options (rear seat protectors, moonroof, etc.). It's a great car."