2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek

Based on 41 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Not comfortable

By on Friday, August 01, 2014

Pros: "Looks good, goog mpg, handles nice"

Cons: "The seats are terable"

"Everything about this car is great but the seats, I bought a limited edition with leather heated seats, when I test drove the car I had no issues but after 3 or 4 days later my lower back started hurting an that was odd, the seats are stiff an vary uncomfortable an now I can't go 5 mins in the car without being in pain I'm a 5' 8 male 180 pounds an in good shape this car is all wrong for me an wish I never bought it!!"

Everything I expected and more...

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, capable, MPG, great value."

Cons: "None, in my opinion."

"This is my second subaru. The XV Crosstrek is amazing. Has nice style but is not to heavy on the eyes. Fully capable vehicle with amazing fuel mileage. Not a single vehicle can compete with subaru and its AWD system + MPG ratings. I will always have a Subaru. Period."

A great vehicle at a great price, and 4 wheel driv

By on Sunday, May 25, 2014

Pros: "Subaru is just plain fun."

Cons: "No power seats."

"A really great car, lots of nice features and superb 4 wheel drive."

Perfect for winter!

By on Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pros: "Great ground clearance, AWD, great MPG"

Cons: "No base model so it's a bit pricey"

"Ride is very smooth on northeastern roads. It is absolutely amazing in winter. The gas mileage is great for AWD with offroad capabilities. The only downside is that it's not available in a cheaper base model. Premium and limited models only."

Very Well Built

By on Thursday, May 08, 2014

"Subaru built a great vehicle, solid and very well built. The true, symmetrical all wheel drive means It holds the road extremely well, even with all season tires. There really isn't a better vehicle for winter. The boxer engine means it has a very low center of gravity, translating to better driving dynamics. This car has a great suspension, you don't feel much of anything (bumps, potholes, dirt road), and it is very durable. The combination of this great suspension and high ground clearance makes this car a good off-roader. If you get a trailer hitch, this car is good for occasional, light towing. This is an extremely safe vehicle (5 stars almost all the way around). The build quality is some of the best i've ever seen. There are soft-touch materials everywhere, very high quality parts, and attention to engineering. Gas mileage is alright for a car that is heavy and has all wheel drive, I am getting not quite advertised (average 25 winter/30 summer) but it is still good. I have a couple complaints about this car. The engine is not quite adequate, 0-60 is about 11 seconds, which I would almost call unsafe for merging. I really don't care for either of the transmission options (have driven both). The 5-speed manual is poorly ratioed, just doesn't feel right, the clutch is not smooth , it reminds you that the car is underpowered, and you sacrifice some gas mileage. I actually prefer the CVT, even as a manual transmission enthusiast. While there is nothing wrong with the CVT, it is incredibly boring to drive and has some noise. If you want a bigger engine, better manual transmission, more versatility, and more space all for the exact same price, look at Subaru's own Forester, that's why I only give the value a five out of ten, despite the good resale. This car is very versatile and is good in many, many applications, it is extremely solid and well built, Subaru has an incredible reputation. If you want a solid, unique car in a class of its own, this car should be high on your list"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Subaru XV Crosstrek near Honolulu. See local deals