2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek

8.4

Based on 58 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Very good car

By on Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pros: "seems to have all the room I need for normal life."

Cons: "fuel computer could be more accurate"

"Have been pretty happy I bought this car. It's ultimate purpose is to replace my full sized 4x4 pickup. I am not very impressed with the computed fuel efficiency of this car. It is always off 6-8% and reading higher fuel economy than is actual. Other than that, I really like the car so far. We will see how it looks 150K miles down the road. I plan on going to 16 inch wheels for winter so I can go to a narrower cross-section tire for Winter snow and ice."

All wheel drive -- perfect for driving in the rain

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pros: "All Wheel Drive, comfort and safety"

Cons: "It is as all SUV, butt it's mighty!!!!!"

"Love our Crosstrek! Not only is it very sassy with the black rims, but extremely comfortable too. Love driving the car in the rain;, if you hit a pocket of water the car goes straight through without loosing control. You can drive it like a sports car; it hugs curves...don't have to put on the brakes to maintain control in this car. The seats fold down very easy and flat; easy to take the dogs to dog park, pick up plants, etc. Gas mileage is much higher than the 25 city/33 highway on the sticker; our car gets up 44 mpg based upon driving conditions. Love the heated seats; great for my bad back....very comfortable. Best car for $$$$, comfort and safety. We love our Crosstrek!!!!!!!!"

Outstanding car for the money

By on Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Pros: "Great travel car for 2 on long trips"

"this was not my first choice for a Sub. but turned out to be the better car. not as peppy as the Pontiac Vibe I traded in but does the off road thing much better. The CVT takes a little getting used to(I thought the tranny was slipping at first!)If you want to sight see and drive around 55ish, the mileage is almost 40mpg!! even at regular highway speeds it's in the low to mid 30's You can get down rite sporty if you use the paddle shifters on the wheel"

Never Loved a car as much as this one.

By on Sunday, March 01, 2015

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "N/A"

"Spunky I can take off ramps at 55mph. Great handling after a couple of months I had Subaru put the stabilizer bar on even better. I did get the 5 speed Manual tran. prefect. I even wrote Subaru and ask them to put in a larger engine and some of the WXR handling features and I would race for them. I practice everyday to and form work. I do wish Subaru would come back out small Truck since that is what I have driven for 34 years."

So good I bought it twice.

By on Friday, February 27, 2015

Fully loaded in Moab

"I bought my 2013 XV in March of 13. I ordered the tangerine limited without nav or moonroof as I'd heard bad things about the current nav interface. Pros: Lots of compliments Averaged about 29mpg summer and 27mpg winter Carried 3 bikes on the roof and two on a hitch without issue. Towed a 5x8 utility trailer often, lowered mileage to 19mpg. Had adequate power and cornered well. Was superb in the snow. Great in off road travel. Saved my life in a front corner, head on impact. Cons: Lond cabin Gas mileage suffers at 70mph and above Stock tires wore out at about 25,000 miles In car interface with my smart phone rarely understood what I was saying. After this car was totaled, I have since bought the exact same car but now a 2015 with nav and moonroof. Absolutely the best car I've owned."

Fully loaded in Moab

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Subaru XV Crosstrek near Honolulu. See local deals