2015 Subaru WRX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $33,078 - $34,417.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/01/2016

Based on 23 Ratings for the 2015 - 2017 models.

Best car I ever had

By on Saturday, January 2, 2016

Pros: "Excelent steering, best handling ever, best looks,"

Cons: "Police will watch you, Kids will ask you dumb ques"

"I started buying Subarus in the summer of 2014, I needed a reliable vehicle for my wife, so, I decided to buy her an Outback, she was so satisfied with the handling of the vehicle, that I traded my 2012 TDI jetta for a 2015 Forester, but always staring at a WRX. The Outback was great, best snow vehicle I ever had, but at 47 years old, I wanted to feel some adrenaline. I do not know how, but I convinced my wife to trade my 2015 Forester for a 2016 black WRX STI. When I bought it, I felt great in the passenger seat, extremely comfortable and the engine rumble, made me feel powerful. I know I should not say that, but one time I engaged in a race with a 370Z Nissan, we were side to side at a 120 MPH, but the car kept asking for more, like telling me, is that all you have?. This is my daily commute car, it catches attention from people, especially young guys and Police patrols. This is a guys car, normally Women are not attracted by it, this is one of the reasons my wife allowed my to buy it. Overall, stiff suspension, good in cornering, good acceleration response, excellent handling, bad on gas(who cares), beautiful design, proven engine, good in dirt and ashfalt. Buy it, you wont regret it."

This car is a gem.

By on Thursday, June 5, 2014

"This car is amazing to drive. The hydraulic steering, 6 speed manual transmission (short gears, but shifts so smooth), and turbo, is matched with an amazing all-wheel drive system, as well as 3 different differentials which can be adjusted from a 41-59 ratio to a 50-50 lock. It has intelligent, sport, and sport # (sharp) modes as well, which basically adjusts the throttle response (simply put). The suspension is fairly stiff, but that will benefit you in the corners (or on track day). A car seat fits easily in the backseat, the trunk is huge, and I myself am 6'3" and can extend my left leg fully straight out onto the clutch. The vision is awesome out the front windshield, side windows, and even the rear window due to the high rear wing placement (functional by the way). The limited model has less head room due to moon roof, so if you plan to wear a helmet for track day, the base model is better. I have always driven rear wheel V-8, but this is a whole different style or car. Sticks like glue on road."

Awesome ride for the price!!!!

By on Thursday, February 18, 2016

Pros: "Great price and Fun to drive"

Cons: "Ride is stiff, not great on gas"

"I was first impressed with just looking at it when I first bought my wife's Impreza. And only fell in love with it the first minute I rode in one. I absolutely love this car!!!! It handles like a dream, turbo boost between 2500 - 3000 RPMs with no turbo lag that gives the impression that it really wants to go FAST! Only problems I've had are minor. The steering wheel locking for a little bit when I parked it up hill. (I must've turned it too hard when I initially parked it, because I haven't had that problem since). Also, the ride at times feels a little harsh. Like feeling every pebble that you run over. But I've gotten used to it. Also, its not great on gas. I've pushed it to 34 mph, but that is late at night on the highway in Southern California with no traffic. For the price you can't compare! Sure the Audi S3 and the BMW M2 has more horsepower, but at the double the cost. In summary WRX is totally fun to drive!"

Could not have made a better choice

By on Friday, September 18, 2015

Pros: "What a Beast"

Cons: "Have not found any"

"This is the first Subaru i have owned and let me tell you it does not disappoint. I am one of those people that knows every detail about the car before going in for a test drive and i did just that with my 2015 Subaru WRX there is nothing in its price that can truly compare (in all aspects) with this car. Fuel economy is amazing compared to previous generation turbo 4's it all depends how you drive of course but when the turbo hits its all smiles :), it also handles corners like a champ,for the price you get more than for what you pay for by far. I never knew what all the hype was about Subaru until know its like you are now part of this amazing little community this will not be my last Subaru"

Great value in a compact sedan.

By on Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Pros: "Great performance sedan with great mileage."

Cons: "CVT Transmission has it's own mind."

"Would suggest 6-Speed, as I find the CVT transmission a bad fit with the turbo motor. Maybe just me?"