2014 Subaru Tribeca Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $30,335 - $31,709.

10/6.3

Based on 205 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

wonder except

By on Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"This vehicle has been the best ride and styling I have found. I love the performance and feel of the B9. There is a major hiccup with this vehicle. The rubber control arm bushings are a huge issue. They go out every 30K miles. Roughly $500 every time. If you purchase one, buy the extended warrenty. I didn't and now I am literally paying for it."

Awesome Ride - Cockpit Sleek

By on Wednesday, March 02, 2011

"I love this car! The most important feature is being able to raise the drivers seat up high enough to make it feel like your in a higher vehicle. The dashboard is gorgeous! It looks like an airplane cockpit and at night it looks really cool. The air-conditioner and heating works perfectly to cool quickly and in winter heats up fast! The heated seats are so warm and comfy it makes it hard to leave the car. The sunroof is large and opens completely and also tilts up. Great sound system. Lots of places to put things. It is just a perfect car. I can plug in my iPhone or iPod and it plays through the speakers. This is a geeks dream car. The oversized side mirrors can be problematic in narrow garages, but just be careful! I've replaced one twice. I love the backup camera and it is extremely helpful for safety."

Very Impressed!!!

By on Sunday, September 19, 2010

"I'm very happy with this Subaru, it's easily the best vehicle I've purchased. Can't believe I don't see more on the road. Smooth ride, quiet, good fuel mileage, great on the highway, and able to carry the family in comfort. This car has a lot of options not available or part of expensive option packages on other cars. My only complaint is that it could use a larger fuel tank. I drove SUVs and crossovers from Honda, Ford, Mazda, and GM before deciding on the Subaru. Try it, you'll be impressed too."

Love it even better than Outback

By on Monday, March 16, 2009

"Thought I would always own a Outback wagon but was convinced to drive this when I went to the Dealer. Immediately fell in love with the add'l room in the interior and the handling. This past winter this car saved my bacon several times on icy roads - the VDC is awesome! On a comfort factor - the headrests are not in the most comfortable spot for a woman of my size but everything else is just fine. The navigation system seems to be a little labor intensive, but I am the impatient type who just wants things to work easily without having to read a manual. Overall though, I just love this car and will now probably always own a Tribeca!"

very good vehicle

By on Saturday, February 14, 2009

"Subaru has it all over toyota and honda (i've had both)with their all wheel drive. Whether in the snow or rain this vehicale hugs the road. I feel totally safe."