2010 Subaru Tribeca

Based on 207 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Great vehicle

By on Friday, February 12, 2010

"We purchased our Tribeca about 8 months ago. It is our third Subaru and so far it is living up to the expectation we have come to expect from Subaru. The car has plenty of room inside, every available option and handles very well in the the snow. In western NY we get plenty of snow in the winter and I put Nokian snow tires all the way around and you couldn't ask for better performance in this part of the country. The Tribeca also does a nice job of towing my trailer with lumber and furniture, atv's or whatever else we ask it to do. Very comfortable, plenty of power and a joy to drive. After two Outbacks this was a good choice with the third row seating for grand kids, etc... and the DVD system keeps them occupied. The navigation is nice, heated leather seats, puddle lights, back up camera and on and on. Very good build quality."

This car exceeds all I expected.

By on Monday, July 01, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive!!!"

"It has a comfortable ride with plenty of room for my family. Alot of bells and whistles. This vehicle has alot of power!"

No need to look somewhere else...

By on Saturday, January 01, 2011

"This week, my wife and I just purchased a used '06 limited tribeca with 67k. The interior, performance and luxury options were very similar to our previous '06 Lexus GS430. We live in Reno/Sparks, NV and we just drove in my first snow storm and I the weather didn't phase the Tribeca. Smooth and reliable stability and the AWD system is amazing. We were very skeptical at first and always wondered why Subaru's are THE most common and popular vehicle brand in the Reno and Lake Tahoe region...we now know why. This is a well built SUV that will protect our family for many, many, many years. And by the way, heavy footed drivers tend to get poor gas mileage in any vehicle they drive. The Tribeca is very fair for the motor size, drivetrain and vehicle weight (4,155lbs) and in any season of the year, you should average approx. 20-24 MPG if you use the MPG gauge in the information/audio screen. The Tribeca is a luxury SUV without the $500+ monthly car payment and $200+ monthly insurance premium!"

Great Value and Reliability

By on Monday, November 30, 2009

"We leased this vehicle new three years ago and have now purchased it. It is primarily my wifes car although we use it for the family for ski and beach vacations. Currently has 22,000 trouble free miles on it. Been a great SUV. Love the room inside and the layout of the interior. Front grill is a bit ugly but the side lines and back are very attractive and well designed. Makes it hard to distinguish from the other high end SUVs (Lexus & Infinity). Very driveable car..excellent smooth braking system...only negative is the acceleration. It is has a tendency to pause for a second or so when accelerating from 20 or 30 MPH to enter onto a highway at speed. Once it gets past the pause however it speeds up very well. It is very comfortable for 5 people."

Great, but not perfect.

By on Saturday, October 17, 2009

"I had experienced so so winter performance until I purchased Michelin tires to replace the OEM Goodyears, a good move. Overall, the Tribeca is a solid and reliable vehicle. The 3.6 boxer 6 provides more than enough power on regular fuel even at high altitudes. The interior has beautiful lines, but the silver plastic used on the dash scratches easily. The exterior looks like a Lexus RX350, which can be good OR bad. The only real flaws are the tiny gas tank which requires frequent fill ups, and the fact the steering wheel is way too close to the dash making for a long, tiring reach. I would recommend the Outback over the Tribeca, but if you are set on an SUV, you won't go wrong with a 2008+ Tribeca. Buy used, the premium price is too steep for what you get."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Subaru Tribeca near Honolulu. See local deals