2010 Subaru Tribeca

Based on 207 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Awesome Ride - Cockpit Sleek

By on Wednesday, March 02, 2011

"I love this car! The most important feature is being able to raise the drivers seat up high enough to make it feel like your in a higher vehicle. The dashboard is gorgeous! It looks like an airplane cockpit and at night it looks really cool. The air-conditioner and heating works perfectly to cool quickly and in winter heats up fast! The heated seats are so warm and comfy it makes it hard to leave the car. The sunroof is large and opens completely and also tilts up. Great sound system. Lots of places to put things. It is just a perfect car. I can plug in my iPhone or iPod and it plays through the speakers. This is a geeks dream car. The oversized side mirrors can be problematic in narrow garages, but just be careful! I've replaced one twice. I love the backup camera and it is extremely helpful for safety."

Great, but had Paint Issues

By on Sunday, July 20, 2008

"I bought my car new in 2006. I loved the interior and the fact that it had a 3rd row seat, I was sold. It is very comfortable and great for a family of 4 especially when transporting other kids around (say up to 4 kids). The third row is tight, but works for small people and has seat belts for car seats. The 3rd row also comes in handy when you have older parents who want to ride with you say to dinner, (throw the little ones in the back and off you go). I had a problem with the sway belt bearrings, but that was fixed under warranty. Also, beware of the pearly champagne color, mine is clouding all over the place under the clear coat. Subaru has looked at it and has determined that it is a paint defect. Mine is getting painted next week also under the warranty. Come to find out there was another Tribeca the same color with the same problem, so look closely if you have a Tribeca in that color and get to Subaru B4 you reach 36K. Aside from that I love this car and plan to keep it. Great in the snow too! Gas ranks about the same as other cars in it's class. Requires medium grade, for the 06. I use regular sometimes, but the acceleration can be slow and I think you may get more mpg if you use the middle, so it probably pays off in the end. If I had a family of 5 then I would have to have a van, but again, perfect for the family of 4 (and really don't want to drive a van). This is a mom's Point of View, which is always useful. Oh, the 2006 has a few bad blind sponts, but that has been fixed in the 2008 along with the medium grade gas requirement in the 2006 too. I test drove the 08 to see the difference and its good, but will keep my 06."

Best Subaru ever

By on Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"I have been a loyal Subaru owner for 26 years. I didnt think that I would give up my Subaru Outback station wagon, but I love my 07 B9 Tribeca! I am under 5ft and my family is over 5ft, and this vehicle accomodates all of us comfortably. The safety features are great, the interior is luxurious and I like the fact that I can use regular octane fuel and still great performance."

Really Nice, but Not Up to Current Technology

By on Saturday, March 29, 2014

Pros: "Nice Car, Quiet, Ran Well"

Cons: "Too small"

"This is a super car, but I noticed one glaring omission from the amenities - the ability to use flash drives or smart phones through the entertainment system. Big missing, in my opinion. The finish on the interior of the car is good, but not great. There were a couple of trim items that came loose and that were a little sloppy. The leg room for the third row was non-existent. Not sure how you would fit anything but a small child back there."

This car exceeds all I expected.

By on Monday, July 01, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive!!!"

"It has a comfortable ride with plenty of room for my family. Alot of bells and whistles. This vehicle has alot of power!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Subaru Tribeca near Honolulu. See local deals