2015 Subaru Outback Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,428 - $25,011.

Based on 28 Ratings for the 2015 models.

Love it!

By on Monday, March 23, 2015

Pros: "gas mileage..comfortable..AWD...hugs the road"

Cons: "radio, clock, (little stuff)"

"You know I have read most of the comments on this site and the Outback site and I will have to say after seeing all the issues people are having I'm so GLAD my 15 OB Prem is one of the best cars I have owned. So far I have not had the issues everyone is complaining about. It makes me wonder is it the car or the people? I have gotten great gas mileage so far in the city I'm getting 27mpg. Its not a race car folks. What do you expect? It's a great car not perfect but a great car. I have not had any of the issues of 'wind noise", sure there is some but again it's not perfect. Yes the clock is tiny but oh well. People you need to chill out!"

couple major flaws keeps it from being a great car

By on Friday, March 13, 2015

Pros: "Nice ride, lots of room, great visability as well"

Cons: "Noisy, not great mpg, no auto door locks."

"Took possession of our 2015 fully loaded Outback in November and have put over 8000 miles on our car mainly highway. First the car is very comfortable and fun to drive with lots of interior space. Have a four cylinder so it is quite noisy getting up to highway speed, salesman suggested I just turn up the radio. Gas mileage is not close to epa specs, 28 to 29 on highway and 21 in city and these are honest results. Be nice if car seats were a little longer on the thighs. Oh car doors do not lock automatically when car is placed in drive nor do they unlock automatically when in park. We really like the car but just wish for better mileage and it was no so noisy getting up to speed."

2013 Subaru Outback - Wonderful Car !!!!

By on Thursday, March 12, 2015

I want this car

Pros: "LOVE this Car - Fun to Drive - Sporty!"

Cons: "NONE - absolutely NONE !!!"

"2013 Subaru Outback - Purchased NEW July 2012 - My FIRST Subaru - Wonderful Car - NO problems - However, 2/13/15 Yes Friday the 13th my Car was Parked and hit by a Full size Truck travelling at a High rate of speed. It took additional steps to have this car totaled because it was a Subaru! The Insurance adjuster IF it had been(and he named several other car companies)it would have been automatically totaled. My NEW 2015 Subaru Outback is in and will be picked up Friday 3/13/15! The FIRST day of my 2013 I understood the LOVE in the Subaru adds!!!! ...and for me the LOVE continues to my SECOND Subaru!!! Holds it Value: With Insurance monies: Need $5.K to buy the 2015!"

My first new Subie and I love it!

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pros: "Sporty look and feel, lots of cool features."

Cons: "Standard stereo could be beefier, sticky gas door."

"It was time to say goodbye to our 2007 Dodge Ram, and another Subie (my other one is 1999 Outback with 210K on it) seemed the obvious choice. So far I love this car. It's like driving a spaceship. Yes, there is the wind noise, and I think there is a technical service bulletin issued for it. I also got one with the sticky gas door that has a bulletin issued too. I will have those dealt with when she goes in for her first oil change. The car looks and feels sporty and strong. All the seats are comfortable, and I like how finely I can adjust the drivers seat. The gas mileage is nothing to write home about, but 27ish for my daily commute is ok. New 'bus definitely don't have the cargo space of my old gal, but then again I won't be using it as a farm wagon like the 99 (yep, even hauled sheep). We got a good deal on the trade in, good financing, extended warranty, so nothing to complain about, and fun fun fun to drive."

I like this subaru more than eny car i have owned.

By on Monday, February 09, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "small clock needs motion door locks"

"We have had our outback 2.5 premium near 6 months with 7632 miles the gas average is 29.2 per gallon. not bad for suv all wheel drive."